any good ebook readers for ds lite?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by clownz, Aug 5, 2009.

Aug 5, 2009
  1. clownz
    OP

Member clownz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I am at a real dilemma and I cant find the right book reader for the DS I am looking for. I know that Ands PDF is awesome, but it cant read large PDF files without memory errors so I have been using the moonshell txt reader. I have converted a lot of my ebooks into text files with Nitro PDF Pro Trial and it's ok.

and with comic book ds the only downfall I see is that you can only view a few paragraphs but only the right side unless you move the selector box to the left and each time you read a sentence it has to be moved again.

Is there any readers (like comic book ds) where the whole page is viewable or at least the first few paragraphs before scrolling down? and does anyone know a really good pdf to xhtml converter so I can try (I think) ds libris? (i may have spelled it wrong I got it booked marked somewhere).

Thanks

2. Briankealing

Member Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  3. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm using ReadMore. One reason I like it is, when reading, you hold the DS like an actual book. Took me a little bit to get the saves working but, after I did, I loved it and haven't used anything else since. Couldn't locate it in the Downloads archive here but the link i gave you has it for download. [​IMG]

4. Zarlan

Newcomer Zarlan Member

Sweden
    Is there any E-reader for DS, that reads more than just txt-files?
    *has a bunch of books on his Palm ...mostly in iSilo format*

Edit: I'm not exactly expecting any E-Readers, that support iSilo, but just txt? WTH?

5. ilovengage

Member ilovengage GBAtemp Fan

Austria
    theres also dslibris but you have to convert the books into xhtml format