Hacking Any good eBook/.pdf reader for the PSP?

Ashley Riot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna borrow a PSP Go from a friend, so I'll leave my NDS with my older brother (we live in different cities). The most of use I've got from my DS recently was from the amazing Ikureader homebrew that let me read eBooks in .txt and .fb2 format.

I'm wondering if there's any PSP homebrew that reads .txt or even .pdf that works as good as the Ikureader one. Since I don't have a Tablet, Smartphone or Kindle, the DS got me kind of covered on this one and I'd really love to keep having a portable reading device.

Thanks in advance.

R4WK1LL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can use BookR or xReader (if you prefer image-based ebook packed in a .zip, like ecomic). I choose the latter since it loads faster and less glitchy than image-heavy PDF on BookR (usually a magazine); but the downside is you need to convert the PDF to image first, resize it, then pack it manually.

Other option if you have a DS is to use ComicBookDS. Likewise, you need to extract images from PDF then convert them to .cbds (actually just a pkzip format) using PictoDS. I personally prefer reading ebook in DS than in PSP, since it has touch-screen for better control than the analog-nub ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.