Gaming Any good Co-Op Gams for the Wii???

Orillian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yup, my title basically sums up my request. I'm looking for good Co-op games for the Wii that my wife and I can play! She gets frustrated sometimes with my winning all the time, and we want a couple games that are a little less one sided.
smile.gif

TY ahead of time for any pointers towards some decent titles!

O.

jameswm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Super Mario Galaxy, Metal Slug Anthology, Trauma Center New Blood, Geometry Wars Galaxies, Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles and Guitar Hero 3

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
wanna trade :-) ? my gf only likes battle games... hates co-op.
anyway , my recommendation is trauma center - new blood.

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll throw in another vote for Resident Evil:The Umbrella Chronicles. Me and my brother had/have a blast playing that together... then again, that may not be suited for your wife's taste in games. Super Smash Bros is also pretty awesome co-op, just don't get mad at her if she dies during Boss Battles mode
tongue.gif

Orillian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the game ideas guys.

I have SSBB and the Wii Play game. While we enjoy SSBB we find the adventure mode a little frustrating since the camera sticks to player 1. Brawl teams is a lot of fun though! I've played the Wii play games a bunch and I've never seen any Co-op play option there. they all seem to be a vs. game type.

Super Mario Galaxy or Trauma Center might be a bit more along her lines then RE. I was thinking SMG might be a good one to start with!
smile.gif

Keep the list coming if you think of anything else.

O.

DAMN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and not to forget SPIDERMAN - friend or foe
DAMN awesome coop mode, you can easily do an unlimited combo on an enemy and it still makes fun when beating up enemies in 2 player coop so the whole scenery gets messed up like wtf
biggrin.gif

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not really co_op but what about MarioKart online>>>> without shooting on eachother
wink.gif
seriously mk is a lot of fun for almost everyone!

yes,.. im a mk fan,....

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
my girlfriend enjoys "Zack & Wicki"
While I'm an old school gamer and she hardly played any games, there is a giant gap in Playing-skills between us two. (and shes easily stressed in reaction games).
But Zack & Wicki is so cute, she loves to watch it and giving suggestions.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guitar Hero III?

She can play on easy and you can play on whatever difficulty. Co-Op career mode is pretty good, although the lack of co-op quick play is annoying. Use the "Unlock Everything" code to get all the bonus songs right away.

My wife doesn't like it, but maybe yours will. I'm in the same boat you are, she's not a gamer but I wanted her to get into it. She loves her DS, but I haven't got her into any games on the Wii other than Excite Truck (not co-op, but she enjoyed crashing the trucks for points!).

You could pick up a couple gamecube controllers and play Mario Kart Double Dash, that was a co-op game with a pretty simple role for the second player. My wife enjoyed that game the few times we played it.

Rando

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll add a vote for Lego Star Wars. I've put in a good number of hours with the wife on that one. It's very cute, and certainly makes us both laugh.

wvoidbringer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm throwing in another plug for SSBB, SSE component. My girlfriend and I played it through (co-op, that is) to 100%. It was a good bunch of hours when we had nothing else to do.

Remember, for co-op on that game, 2nd player can hit "Start" / "+" to teleport to 1st player. We found that out in the ultimate maze at the end... kind of a waste, eh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night