Any good adventure, music games???

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Reduxed, Jul 5, 2007.

Jul 5, 2007
  1. Reduxed
    OP

Member Reduxed GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    So, im just finshing up Hotel Dusk 215, and Phoenix Wright 2, is there any other adventure games to play right now and is there any other good music games too, like EBA and Ouendan like has a good rythem in it.

2. SpaceJump

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    Trace Memory is a nice Adventure game. For a music game try Nodame Cantabile.

3. da_rula

Member da_rula GBAtemp Regular

Germany
  4. blackmaff

Newcomer blackmaff Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Try the other Phoenix Wright game, and if you can buy it cheap go for Broken Sword on the GBA. Also, try using Scumm VM and replay some old classics, there is the source code free for a couple of games!

5. Reduxed
    OP

Member Reduxed GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i played both Pheonix Wright Game, Trace Memory and the brother game (its like DDR but harder. I might try the others

6. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    For another adventure, you could try Touch Detective. I think it's cute, and the gameplay is a bit more interesting than most other text-adventure-type games. It's more like the old Lucas PC adventure games, where you actually get to move around and investigate things. I haven't completed it, so it's kind of a shot in the dark. But what I have played was quite enjoyable.