Any "Get a free blahblah by filling out surveys"

Trulen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya.

I was wondering if there's any sites out there like that... That actually WORKS.

But I'm in a sticky. I'm not using a credit card or using my cell phone (no free texting. Boo.).
I can do surveys and whatnot.

I found ONE site that offered Guitar Hero III for the wii (Awesome game, I just couldn't justify the 100 dollar price tag and so I sold it on ebay for my money back).

But all I could rack up between about 80 different fill-outs is enough for... 62 points (As prizes go, 1 point = 1 dollar)... So I'm 38 points short of the game. I could get a nunchuck (Been needing a partner for my lone wiimote), and an accessory or two for my DS, or a game (and a wireless sensor bar?).

Then you got the referral things where you get a friend to do the same and you earn 20% of whatever they get (They rack up 60 points for themselves, you gain an additional 12 points to your account)

And then cell-phone users can rack up over 80 points (Boo!).

But I'm skeptical of it.
I don't want no one sending me magazines or giving me phone calls. I can handle spam e-mails.

But, anyone know of any sites like these that actually work?

I'd be most interested in sites that gave accessories as prizes (I really don't care about Virtual Console.
And second most interested in games. Since my dad won't let me mod the console. Avast ye!

leonheart_a

Trophies
XP
Country
gaming lagoon worked perfectly for me, i got microsoft points, screen protectors and im getting a laser soon to, btw what is yougov? i clicked on it and it was something to do with market research?

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask anyone around here and they'll tell you Gaming Lagoon is not only legitimate, but it works pretty fast too.
I signed up after doing a little research.

I immediately started doing those "sign up for free trial with your credit card" offers (I cancelled all of them before the trial periods were over).
I also did a few surveys.

Within a few weeks I have obtained the following items from them:
TWO Xbox Live 1600 Point Cards
Nyko Perfect Shot gun accessory for Nintendo Wii
Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess expansion

And as of now I still have about $35 worth of credit I can use without doing anymore offers.
I certainly see the possibility of getting an entire game console with a little dedication and patience.

The cool thing is they let you choose basically anything from any website as long as it's gaming related.
So definately try it out.

Also, users get credit when they refer someone like we're all referring you, so if you sign up, try to use one of our links so we get a few extra points!

Here's mine: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=127125

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How honest do you have to be?
On the actual gaminglagoon.com site, you should be 100% honest.
They need your phone number to have their automated system verify the number.
They need your home address to be able to ship stuff to you.
I created an email address specifically for gaminglagoon.

On any offers you sign up for, all you need to enter honestly is your name and email address that you used on gaminglagoon.

This will turn out to be a scam.
I'm sure there's a ton of information gathering and whatnot here, but who cares if someone has your name? Especially since there are other people with your name.

In fact, on one of the offers, I didn't cancel in time (guess I procrastinated too long) and got a $50 bill on my credit card.
I called the company up, explained that I didn't want the service, and they refunded my money immediately.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Prize Rebel! Screw GameLagoon, half the offers I did on their DomainLagoon site were declined, when I tried to sign up for GameLagoon and tried to call them to confirm, the call wouldn't even go through.

PrizeRebel is awesome, no need for a phone confirmation and their support is great! Most offers credit almost immediately. Great site, I recommend it.

I've never given my real address, name, phone number, or email on any offer on Prize Rebel and almost all went through.

(if anyone wants to try it, please click the banner below my posts)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: