Hacking any games that dont work on acekard2i?

klaww

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant find a compatibility list for ds games on acekard 2i so i was just wondering if anyone has the zeldas,castlevanias and professor layton games on there flashcard and if they all work with the ak2i

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's not 100% compatible. But all of the "major" releases work fine. Unfortunately, I have a couple of little kids that LOVE to play those "games that nobody cares about" (for eg. Disney channel & movie title games)......just my luck
tongue.gif

Of some minor concern is the lack of any recent news/updates regarding the firmware for almost 2 months.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
Yeah, it's not 100% compatible. But all of the "major" releases work fine. Unfortunately, I have a couple of little kids that LOVE to play those "games that nobody cares about" (for eg. Disney channel & movie title games)......just my luck
tongue.gif

Of some minor concern is the lack of any recent news/updates regarding the firmware for almost 2 months.

Because there's no need for an update.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
tongue.gif

Well, one could argue that aspiring to achieve 100% compatibility (whether they are or not, is irrelevant) could be seen as a "need for an update" to the end user. As you are probably no doubt aware, YWG has released 4 updates to Wood F/W since 1.8.6a was released, which more than likely sees it near or at 100% compatibility.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
Evo.lve said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
tongue.gif

Well, one could argue that aspiring to achieve 100% compatibility (whether they are or not, is irrelevant) could be seen as a "need for an update" to the end user. As you are probably no doubt aware, YWG has released 4 updates to Wood F/W since 1.8.6a was released, which more than likely sees it near or at 100% compatibility.
Wood does not have the anti piracy bypass that AKAIO has which is why it has the updates. Also most of the updates to Wood are to fix games that already work under AKAIO. AKAIO does not need the updates as it has probably the best compatibility of all the low cost cards.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Buleste said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
Evo.lve said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
tongue.gif

Wood does not have the anti piracy bypass that AKAIO has which is why it has the updates. Also most of the updates to Wood are to fix games that already work under AKAIO. AKAIO does not need the updates as it has probably the best compatibility of all the low cost cards.
Inaccurate. I have both carts in my household, an R4 running Wood & an AK2i running AKAIO 1.8.6a. Wood wins hands down when it comes to compatibility. And you can't get much chepaer than an R4.

Nuff said..I'm out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning