Homebrew Any game to make turn to WAD

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah thought so from your previous posts .

Anyway if your wii is fully hacked & got the latest cios then all you need is a sd with enough space , cfg usbloader to launch the games , Wii backup Manager to transfer the game to the sd & finally the game iso (can't help you with this one so just search for it yourself) .

If your wii doesn't have the latest cios installed then just use ModMii to install them .
Oh ok. I will find ISO myself. If I get struck, I will ask you or someone to help me.

Edit: Wait, did you say cios? What is cios?

Edit 2: Let you know my Wii version is 4.3U.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Go to modmii that I linked above ,download it , run the wizard telling it that its is first time modding , answer the questions it asks & follow the guide it generates at the end to fully hack your wii & be ready to play downloaded games .

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
AH. I was right. You wanted to boot games from the Wii menu off of USB loaders. I just didn't know the term is called "Channel forwarding"

EDIT: Did you download the ISO for Super Mario Galaxy? If you did put it on your USB or SD card and start the game from the Channel on the Wii menu. It should boot up without a black screen this time.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AH. I was right. You wanted to boot games from the Wii menu off of USB loaders. I just didn't know the term is called "Channel forwarding"

EDIT: Did you download the ISO for Super Mario Galaxy? If you did put it on your USB or SD card and start the game from the Channel on the Wii menu. It should boot up without a black screen this time.
No I didn't download ISO yet. Well my sd card memory 4gb. It not enough room to put in because ISO memory is 4gb. So...yeah.

@The_Dragon_Master_F: Good call on crap (renamed WiiGSC), I had sort of forgotten about it to be honest (only used it once).
Oh ok I will do that. But I think I need to buy highest memory gb for SD card.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Actually super mario galaxy is about 3.5 gb so your sd is enough . All wii isos come in 4.3gb but once you use wii backup manager to transfer it will be reduced to its real size .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple