Hacking Any Free Exploits For 11.8 Old 2DS THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE SOLDERING?

Do You Trust the freeShop Anymore?

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

"the freeshop" i mean its a trusted tool or anything it doesnt do anything bad at all, its just it can ban because of the new anti-piracy. just either install shit offline or dont use it.

CorpseFlower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you buy a cheap r4 compatible with ntrboot the whole hack process will take you less 20 mins. I've hacked 3 3ds's this way really easy.
edit- I heard the banning using freeshop are just rumors and that new security system is used just block downloads there have been a lot of talk about 11.8 and free shop recently that you can check out

Last edited by CorpseFlower,
D

Deleted User

if you buy a cheap r4 compatible with ntrboot the whole hack process will take you less 20 mins. I've hacked 3 3ds's this way really easy.
edit- I heard the banning using freeshop are just rumors and that new security system is used just block downloads there have been a lot of talk about 11.8 and free shop recently that you can check out
Not entirely rumors. NIM process was updated (built in 3ds installer) that does some checks that would essentially tell nintendo to flag and then ban you. Using sleepmode is using the built in NIM process. So sleep installs should be avoided. But even then, the servers are going to update, and break freeshop out of commision.

Reactions: nintenthUsiast2

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thx. but in this method where do i get the otherapp payload for 11.8 (it isnt on the hbl site)
The 11.7 otherapp payloads still work on 11.8. But those payloads definitely won't work for installing cfw on anything past 11.3. They're still useful for running JKSM and a few other limited homebrew apps, if you're not interested in commercial software.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
But you can still download on 11.8. It has to be a flag.

Reactions: nintenthUsiast2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night