Hacking Any fix for Golden Sun Dark Dawn for cyclods?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's no official firmware update that fixes it, and I'm not sure if any release group bothered to make a patch for it (check the release topic to see). To be honest, I don't think there will be a fix until the US release is out.

whendarknessfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Cyclops is still restoring their site at the moment. When they announced the iEvolution they mentioned that there would be a firmware update soon. Maybe after the site is back up and working?
Also, DeMoN, it says you currently have 6,666 posts. Great number lol.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm beginning to think TC REALLY ARE busy the new cart and stuff.....they must be. They DID just give us an update after all, even if the update details were rather vague, it at least shows they are still alive-and-kicking.

nemt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they had held out v1.60 for a little while to include an AP fix for Golden Sun Dark Dawn. I really want to play it and don't want to buy a Supercard Dstwo.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard from one of the uploaders on one of my download sites that a friend of hers is working on a patch for the US release. Probably nothing but I just thought I'd mention it. At least people are apparantly working on the problem so don't worry, it'll be patched before long.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nemt said:
I wish they had held out v1.60 for a little while to include an AP fix for Golden Sun Dark Dawn. I really want to play it and don't want to buy a Supercard Dstwo.

Yeah, I kinda was assuming they would hold out.

Either way, if they respond soon for this game, they'll have to wait until the official US release date, which I believe is tomorrow.

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nemt said:
They didn't even fix the Japanese version so I doubt that holding out a bit would have resulted in a working English version.

tsol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly, sorry if you feel 'trolled'

but it is pretty much the truth. if you buy a game you can download its out of a feeling of responsibility or something, but it couldn't be further from 'must buy'

also, coming to a forum full of pirates and telling them to buy the game is much more trollish imo..

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Etalon said:
WiiBricker said:
tsol said:
honestly, nothing is a must-buy if i can download it for free
Honestly, you're a troll.

No. He's telling the truth.

No $50 flashcard. No $40 cartridge.
You can't download it for free. You're pirating it. That's a difference.
And yes, if you have the money to pay for it (meaning you have a normal job which pays well enough, or you have enough pocket money and you can save enough by not buying other things) then you should buy it if you plan to play the whole game through. Because this game is really the one we've all have been waiting for and it's adequate that most of us are buying it or plan to buy it.

Necoconeco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Django0 said:
nemt said:
They didn't even fix the Japanese version so I doubt that holding out a bit would have resulted in a working English version.
There are a few games 1.6 didn't fix.

Out of the 4 games i tried in 1.6, 3 weren't fixed at all, and im unsure if the 4th was fixed. Too lazy to check goldeneye and see

tsol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necoconeco said:
Django0 said:
nemt said:

Out of the 4 games i tried in 1.6, 3 weren't fixed at all, and im unsure if the 4th was fixed. Too lazy to check goldeneye and see

what were the 3 games? i was only able to find 2, Mario vs Donkey Kong and Golden Sun. 999, Last Window, Sims 3 and Sonic Colours all worked for me.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Necoconeco said:
Django0 said:
nemt said:

There are currently four known games that haven't been fixed yet:
Last Window
Golden Sun (both U and J)
Harry Potter 7
Mario vs. DK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end