Hacking any fans of the N64 game " The New Tetris" ?

Social0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm a big fan of this game on the N64 and was wondering if anyone attempted to inject this to try it out.
I haven't and I'm a little short on time so hence the thread I'm posting for it
smile.gif

29_8.JPG

puff1983

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game has to be the 2nd best tetris game (the original one first!). I find this game really hard to find at my local swap shops. I recently pulled out my 64 and was looking to buy it but can't find it anywhere.

Social0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
puff1983 said:
This game has to be the 2nd best tetris game (the original one first!). I find this game really hard to find at my local swap shops. I recently pulled out my 64 and was looking to buy it but can't find it anywhere.

I managed to get a copy from ebay after looking for a long time. Still love to play it when i'm at home on a regular television but I would love to have a WAD file : )

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was never into this version cause of the 'gold and silver block' system. that sucked for me... well after playing tetris DS and every other tetris, i disapprove of that feature...

but what was good was the garbage modes, where you can pick who you want to flood
tongue.gif
just target one person and lol
laugh.gif

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are both great in different ways. Personally, I really love Tetrisphere as well. I wish it would be remade or VC'd. It was the first game that I tried to inject, but sadly it failed with 1 sec of audio.
frown.gif

shadow_cruiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I requested to have this game injected and someone did. Like already mentioned, the tetrinomes were blacked out.

This is by far my favourite tetris game. My friends and I would stay up till 5am playing it but I'm glad I still have my N64 cart. It was damn hard to find!

knewknow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Resurecting this thread to ask if anyone has got this one working ;P. This would make someone I know extremely happy. Thanks.

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone tried this or Tetrisphere with Pokemon Puzzle League as template?

I remember Puzzle League to also be a problematic rom to emulator on a real emulator, wondering since they made it VC, this one could emulate them?

Looking at the compatibility, there's no mention at all of Puzzle League being used as template for anything, yet this is one of the last N64 games made.... (if you catch my drift)

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr