Any english patch for Bleach VS Crusade?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by SS4, Apr 27, 2011.

Apr 27, 2011
  1. SS4
    OP

Member SS4 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I found a partial patch for Monster Hunter G which tells me that there must be other Wii jap to eng patch out there.

I've googled quite a bit and only came up with text containing menu translation. It works good but id rather have menu translation and skill and stuff into english ingames, story aint a big deal in a fighting game, especially Bleach (Like we need any more story with all the fillers lol).

So if any1 had more success than me finding a patch then plz kindly point me to it and I will post a link myself if I ever find one before that as I'm still looking around [​IMG]

2. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    Are you kidding? Have you seen the story mode for Bleach vs. Crusade? If anything, that needs to be translated.

3. SS4
    OP

Member SS4 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I dunno, havent played around alot yet but seriously all the multiple stories in Bleach are getting old (in the anime). Gameplay is quite similar to Budokai Tenkaichi which is great so thats why i focused more on the gameplay than story i guess.

But seing that Monster Hunter G and Fatal Frame IV both got patch available I really hope wel see the same happen for this game.