Hacking Any easy way to remove the stupid bootup tag?

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate seeing the website of teh damned thing everytime it starts up, as it annoys me to no end, so is there any kernel out there to overrite that part of code, or whatever, because it's annoying and I'd rather not see the r4ids url everytime I start the thing up.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I hate seeing the website of teh damned thing everytime it starts up, as it annoys me to no end, so is there any kernel out there to overrite that part of code, or whatever, because it's annoying and I'd rather not see the r4ids url everytime I start the thing up.
I believe that thing is included within the hardware itself. It could also be a part of the theme or kernel you are using. If you could, please state the website stated infront of your cart.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its the r4ids.cn crap, it came with the 3ds card and I got it for 20$(both of them) so I got them since I wasn't planning on buying either of tem ever but together it seemed like an OK deal.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You can try checking the __rpg folder and look for anything identical within in. I don't suggest deleting, maybe just open it in any editing application and make it all black and save it as 24 bit if 8 bit's not available

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's gotta be the fpga kernel, I'd say since I cannot replace the DS_MENU.dat file, and I loked for any mention ofthe url and it's not in it, unless it's some weird compressed thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?