Hacking any DStwo sellers that take prepaid visa giftcards?

EthanObi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been looking to get a DStwo to replace my AK2i, but can't find anyone with a price below $40.00 that takes the cards.

Almahisen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received my dstwo from digitopz.com,official distributor,cost me 37USD or so ,works perfectly on my 3DS V4.4.0. Maybe you can reference,or you can directly go to dstwo official " Where to buy",or you can go to this forum or shop temp,lost of store here you will find.

Edsonkye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go to the shoptemp, you will find many official resellers, my friend got his card, yeah, working great on his 3ds v4.4.0-10.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PayPal accepts Prepaid Visa Gift Card? :O
If that the case then ill make one here too!
I've heard that it doesn't work outside of the US, and I haven't heard anyone verify that it has worked outside of the US.

But US-based Visa gift cards can almost always be activated through a website instead of an automated phone system, in order to provide the debit account with a billing address, making it viable for use with PayPal.
I've received and spent dozens of Mastercard, Visa, and even American Express gift cards and used them this way.

Slightly off-topic, but I've also used PayPal invoices to bill small remaining balances to completely cash out my gift cards into PayPal balance- For example:
I got a $10 AmEx gift card as a rebate from a video card I bought, and spent something like $8.25. It left me with like $1.75 and it's not very easy to make a charge that small due to the $1 verification charge direct-to-card billing systems may use prior to authorizing an actual final amount. But I sent an invoice to an alternate email address and "paid" it without logging into paypal, giving myself the remaining funds before throwing the otherwise useless card away. I tend to leave $0.01 on the card to avoid having a decline that could lock up the card for 3-5 business days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: