Hacking Any DS flashcarts compatible with the New 3ds?

KingBlank

King of Nothing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have a M3Zeroi and gateway blue card (R4 SDHC clone right?)
and was hoping to play some DS games on my N3ds, Is this possible?

I heard that that the offical R4 SDHC firmware supports the gateway blue card however the gateway team claimed it could cause bricks, If its true that it is supported what one of the 5 on r4isdhc.com should I download?

I also heard that after a certain core update for the M3Zeroi 3rd party core updates were blocked, If this is the case, assuming I have not done that update are there any 3rd party core updates that may support the N3ds?

A straight "No, no ds flashcards support the N3ds yet" would be fine if that's the case.

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Been using my DSTWO since the original 3DS, now own a Majora New 3ds and it still works like a charm on the latest firmware. enjoy your NES, SNES, GB, GBA, GBC, DS games and many more! Also, on the XL versions keeping select button pressed wil start up the card, like any real ds game in a 1:1 pixel screen size identical to the original DS screen, so no stretched pixels if you don't want em.

Reactions: KingBlank

KingBlank

King of Nothing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Been using my DSTWO since the original 3DS, now own a Majora New 3ds and it still works like a charm on the latest firmware. enjoy your NES, SNES, GB, GBA, GBC, DS games and many more! Also, on the XL versions keeping select button pressed wil start up the card, like any real ds game in a 1:1 pixel screen size identical to the original DS screen, so no stretched pixels if you don't want em.

Cool, I did not know the DSTWO could play GBA games.

I'm surprised there is no 3ds firmware compatibility list for DS flashcarts, unless there is...

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cool, I did not know the DSTWO could play GBA games.

I'm surprised there is no 3ds firmware compatibility list for DS flashcarts, unless there is...

I haven't really kept up with the ds card news, but i imagine nintendo doesnt pay much attention to them anymore. The GBA Plugin for the DSTWo was actually made by people from gbatemp i believe, its called TempGba. The dstwo is also the only card to emulate gba very well, because of it's extra processor power. Pokemon Pinball on GBA was my reason to get a DSTWO :wub:

For more info and more DSTWO plugins check the dstwo forum section
https://gbatemp.net/forums/supercard.92/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night