Hardware Any decent strategy to get my hands on that limited edition new 3DS on Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copped two black ones, thanks! (Was gonna get white until someone mentioned that they've already sold a ton of white ones in the past, and I kinda like the black)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copped two black ones, thanks! (Was gonna get white until someone mentioned that they've already sold a ton of white ones in the past, and I kinda like the black)
White has had 3 opportunities already (animal crossing bundle, Pokemon 20th anniversary, and Super Mario 3D Land bundle)

This is the first time the black model has ever been released and the one I've been waiting for.

Reactions: fodder

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
White has had 3 opportunities already (animal crossing bundle, Pokemon 20th anniversary, and Super Mario 3D Land bundle)

This is the first time the black model has ever been released and the one I've been waiting for.
Yup, thankfully its also the one that people don't really want (still in stock on Walmart like 30 min after the white was oos)

Last edited by fodder,
Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always prefered white model 3ds' over the black ones. Could be because every "special" model they put out have a cool design over a regular black shell :P

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walmart shipping prices/times actually went up, to my visibility.
Pickup now says Dec 2st, and "Get by 29th" is now with Rush shipping, which is $13 instead of $6 (is now the 30th).

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair this is also the first time the systems have been sold on their own without having to buy a game that the buyer may or may not like and be stuck with it. But also its the lowest the 3DS has ever been sold if not counting the 2DS.

Reactions: dkabot and fodder

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walmart shipping prices/times actually went up, to my visibility.
Pickup now says Dec 2st, and "Get by 29th" is now with Rush shipping, which is $13 instead of $6 (is now the 30th).
Jeeze, got mine for $5 rush shipping arriving the 26th.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't really buy it now, these Are like preorders which explains why you cant pick it up tommorow
So your saying the stock thats available in stores now is intended to be purchased for walk-ins (or in this case doorbusters) while what we are ordering now are from warehouses of the respective businesses.

Right?

Reactions: dkabot

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't really buy it now, these Are like preorders which explains why you cant pick it up tommorow
I think it's more that the stock in-stores are supposed to be doorbusters for the stores.
So, the pickup is ship-to-store instead of ship-to-home.

Reactions: fodder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah for a business aspect