Hardware Any Custom ABXY buttons for the n3dsxl yet?

Derverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello friends!
I would personally like this:
new-nintendo-3ds-buttons-c-stick.jpg

on my:
204713_screenshot_01_l.jpg

(The coloured n3ds buttons on the n3dsxl)

They are very beautiful and I want them although the buttons on the xl are bigger so I don't think you could just swap them without having buttons that wiggle a lot.

I'm not sure if this is in the right place but I was just wondering if anyone knew a shop that makes/sells custom abxy buttons for the n3ds or if its too early for that.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
it's not like PSP, which had so many replacement cases and buttons. there is hardly any old 3ds stuff, and it is not cool custom stuff, just original lookalike stuff.
i would be surprised if there was n3ds custom buttons, especially now.

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the same. I'm tempted to take apart my JP New 3DS and the US New 3DS XL, and see if the buttons are the same.

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the same. I'm tempted to take apart my JP New 3DS and the US New 3DS XL, and see if the buttons are the same.
I want the same thing, but I'm pretty sure that the buttons aren't the same =( If you find otherwise, though...

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't even find replacement stock plates for a N3DS yet. Might be a while before you see custom things like that.

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The handled market is "dying", the sales are much much lower than during the psp/nds era so don't expect to see any custom shells/parts unless you DIY. Even for my 3DSXL, finding a shell in black to replace my horrible US red color was a pain... There is ZERO third party / chinese factory making them, and the OEM ones are hard to find (at a good price)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr