Question Any chance we can add another board just for nintendo 3ds game hacks?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by HaiImEps, Jan 12, 2016.

?

Should we have another section dedicated to Nintendo 3DS Hacks?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HaiImEps
    OP

HaiImEps Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2015
    Omashu
    I've been messing around with with Gateway cheats and have created some codes of my own that i would love to share. At the moment i am only working on Pokemon Omega Ruby EUR (000400000011C400) and pumping out as many codes as possible. I have uploaded my first batch to Max-Cheats (#18 Codes) but waiting for approval before i upload my codes hear.
    I didnt see a section (unless i am blind) where i can upload my cheats. Is there any chance we can get a section for it? I also think it doesn't fit in Rom hacking, translations and utilities after i had read the rules.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Cheats for all the other consoles GBAtemp has had a focus on over the years have historically gone in the hacking sections -- one involves manipulation of the game's memory by various means to change the way a game works and the other is making cheats. The only real exceptions being those having trouble with cheats on an emulator or flash cart, in which there might have been a better section, or those times when there was a dedicated cheat making forum (separate to the main site) which does not exist any more.

There does not seem to be a dedicated cheat thread at this time so by all means have the HaiImEps cheat thread.

3. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
  4. HaiImEps
    OP

HaiImEps Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2015
    Omashu
    Thanks for the reply. I might have to start my own thread which would actually be pretty cool for me to keep it constantly updated. Thanks for answering my question.

I have checked out that thread. To be honest there seems to be more talking then there is codes on there. I am keeping a close eye on it though. As for Fort42, I know i have just started here, i want a forum where i can upload my stuff and this was the first source that really helped. I staying here!

Thanks for answering Bortz.

EDIT: In which thread would i have to start my cheats thread? i still don't know lol.

Last edited by HaiImEps, Jan 12, 2016