Any chance someone could create a Chocobo GP Save Editor, to unlock certain characters?

RodriGomes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all, I volunteered to buy Mythril to unlock all latest contents, including spring costumes, and I uploaded my save for you to play offline. This save is for strictly offline only.

Credits to @ChristianFlrenss for unlocked the Cloud, Squall and all base contents in Mythril and Gil shop, @vree for unlocked rest of base game contents and story mode completed and @JeepX87 for unlocked the latest contents in Mythril and Gil shop, especially spring costumes.

If there is new contents in Mythril and Gil shop, so please let me know in here.

If you have problem with my save, please reply in here.
Sorry for disturbing, Is it possible that you can add new Ben costume in the save for us, thank you very much for your support with this game ☺

Attachments

• FWhVi0XUUAAYvon.jpeg
    FWhVi0XUUAAYvon.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 108
  • FWiutuCUAAUOXHk.jpeg
    FWiutuCUAAUOXHk.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 89

BlinkingNora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a new save with all new event shop items and event finished (Level 300 achieved on prize list).
Everyhting bought in Mythril, Ticket, and gil shop.
Sadly this save file doesn't include the spring costumes included in other saves posted here, does anyone have an updated save file with all unlockables to date?

Cissamannen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Included all rewards from current season GP. Also bought out most mythril shop items minus 2 costumes and some stickers.
Would be cool if someone found a way to decrypt the savefiles. Perhaps something in the gamefiles can give a clue.

Attachments

• 20220826-174122 Cissa.zip
    119.3 KB · Views: 72

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Included all rewards from current season GP. Also bought out most mythril shop items minus 2 costumes and some stickers.
Would be cool if someone found a way to decrypt the savefiles. Perhaps something in the gamefiles can give a clue.

Did you hapen to keep up with this? For like newer unlocks? Or did you drop the game?

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Cissamannen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Did you hapen to keep up with this? For like newer unlocks? Or did you drop the game?

I have only gone online when new season pass is out. Buying out the mythril shop isnt free so I stopped putting money into it from my own pocket.
If someone were to be able to decrypt the gamesave we couldve edited save directly instead :)

Cissamannen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Here is shit from Season 5 done. Do note that mythril shop will go away, and all previous mythril items will be added to ticket and gil shop, some items rotating based on season. :) Until that time, most stuff is unlocked. Still some Season 3 and 4 stuff remaining in this mythril shop in my save.

Attachments

• 0x01006A30124CA000 Chocobo GP.zip
    120 KB · Views: 78

RodriGomes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Somebody please help, I try to buy Volg but it still appears locked, already tried to reinstall game and update but nothing help.

Attachments

• 20221222_160539.jpg
    20221222_160539.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • 20221222_160515.jpg
    20221222_160515.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63

NaonWhite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Before this thread goes to limbo and everybody forgets about this game, does anyone know how to unlock this thing? (or at least a code that unlocks everything) :(

Attachments

• 2023011622080000-9075B9DAB7CD222D992670935045A972.jpg
    2023011622080000-9075B9DAB7CD222D992670935045A972.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

AlessioM88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there!
Thanks for your big support and effort guys!
Can you please share the definitive save file with ALL characters, including Croma and Volg, and all extra outfits of all 5 seasons?
Should be great! Thanks!

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AlessioM88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here's a save with everything unlocked along with the bcat update needed to be injected alongside the save using Jksv

Wow thank you so much!
How can I inject the BCAT?
I know how to do with normal save file. I prefer to use Checkpoint since JKSV seems not working anymore but I know how to extract file because I already did with previous chocobo save file.
What to do with BCAT instead? thanks!

EDIT:

Maybe I understood! With JKSV is easier. I downloaded last version and let's cross the fingers!
Post automatically merged:

Hey, I tried JKSV:
first I created 2 backups: 1 normal and 1 BCAT
Then I overwrote these with your files, following the correct folders.
So I restored the backups and now I have all unlocked, also some outfit I didn't have in the past BUT I don't see the last 2 characters in the list, but also I don't see the "?" that I saw instead before.
What's happened? can somebody help me? maybe some files are wrong? thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I tried again, same issue!
It's like i have all unlocked, even the wallpapers of black chocobo and the black witch but not their characters and there isn't the "?" but it's like no additional characters need to unlock... can somebody explain this please?

I have 1,4,1 update

Last edited by AlessioM88,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night