Any chance someone could create a Chocobo GP Save Editor, to unlock certain characters?

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone went online with shared save? Ban? I want to know because I'm consider about help to buy everything online and upload the save to here, especially future updates.

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone went online with shared save? Ban? I want to know because I'm consider about help to buy everything online and upload the save to here, especially future updates.

The only one at risk would be the person that uses your save file on another profile and decides to play with that online xD

AlessioM88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here you go everyone I took the time to unlock everything again. Now all chars including Cloud and Squall are available. Also all vehicles unlocked. Only thing missing are some outfits that haven't been released yet as far as I know.

Have fun playing the Series Races alone or with a friend and pick any character and car you want. Or set up your custom races of course. Mirror mode is also unlocked.

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT my original savefile, but ChristianFlrenss save poster [Here] with all base game characters and vehicles unlocked. I have no knowledge and did not partake in the unlocking of premium (season pass/Prize Pass related) content. I just loaded the save and unlocked all the other base characters and vehicles by playing through the game normally.
I tried the first ChristianFlrenss save file and I personally unlocked everything, like Extra mode and Cactuar.
I also have some special outfits about Chocobo (knight, White and Black Mage) but I miss the special outfit of Camilla and Irma (with bunny ears), do you have it? Thanks!

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried the first ChristianFlrenss save file and I personally unlocked everything, like Extra mode and Cactuar.
I also have some special outfits about Chocobo (knight, White and Black Mage) but I miss the special outfit of Camilla and Irma (with bunny ears), do you have it? Thanks!
Those where (and maybe still are) at the time of writing and creating the savefile not yet available in the online shop. So no way to acquire them. No clue if they released them by now.

Square did state they would release new outfits DURING the first season. So those are probably part of that.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Those where (and maybe still are) at the time of writing and creating the savefile not yet available in the online shop. So no way to acquire them. No clue if they released them by now.

Square did state they would release new outfits DURING the first season. So those are probably part of that.
1.0.4 is out, not sure if they added anything new

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They have been adding new things in the mythril and gil shops. Spring costumes were added today
That's great but unless someone uploads a complete savefile with everything new and previously unlocked we can't do anything about it on a modded switch since the savefiles are encrypted.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's great but unless someone uploads a complete savefile with everything new and previously unlocked we can't do anything about it on a modded switch since the savefiles are encrypted.
It means save file will be reset if I went online with complete save file?

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It means save file will be reset if I went online with complete save file?
No I meant we need someone playing the legit game online unlocking and buying every single thing. This will become harder and harder because new seasons will start and old will end. So unless there is some mad man out there playing every single season and buying and unlocking everything from the premium season pass and so on. Having a complete savefile will become increasingly difficult.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I meant we need someone playing the legit game online unlocking and buying every single thing. This will become harder and harder because new seasons will start and old will end. So unless there is some mad man out there playing every single season and buying and unlocking everything from the premium season pass and so on. Having a complete savefile will become increasingly difficult.
Just sent PM.

dvtx

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'd say it is possible to unlock everything. I saw some youtube videos with the spring costumes or some stickers unlocked before they were released. I have no idea how though

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd say it is possible to unlock everything. I saw some youtube videos with the spring costumes or some stickers unlocked before they were released. I have no idea how though

I higly doubt that since the savefile is encrypted. And there are no cheats to do so.

dvtx

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

This video was uploaded at least 3 weeks ago and it shows the spring costumes for Camilla, Irma and Sylph. These costumes were added to buy in the mythril shop yesterday. How they obtained them earlier, I don't know...

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

This video was uploaded at least 3 weeks ago and it shows the spring costumes for Camilla, Irma and Sylph. These costumes were added to buy in the mythril shop yesterday. How they obtained them earlier, I don't know...

The video shows the costumes locked. Everyone could see what they where before they where added to the mythrial shop...

So they did not obtain them earlier...

Reactions: JeepX87

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I volunteered to buy Mythril to unlock all latest contents, including spring costumes, and I uploaded my save for you to play offline. This save is for strictly offline only.

Credits to @ChristianFlrenss for unlocked the Cloud, Squall and all base contents in Mythril and Gil shop, @vree for unlocked rest of base game contents and story mode completed and @JeepX87 for unlocked the latest contents in Mythril and Gil shop, especially spring costumes.

If there is new contents in Mythril and Gil shop, so please let me know in here.

If you have problem with my save, please reply in here.

Attachments

• Update as 4.9.2022.zip
    674.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by JeepX87,

BlinkingNora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I volunteered to buy Mythril to unlock all latest contents, including spring costumes, and I uploaded my save for you to play offline. This save is for strictly offline only.

Credits to @ChristianFlrenss for unlocked the Cloud, Squall and all base contents in Mythril and Gil shop, @vree for unlocked rest of base game contents and story mode completed and @JeepX87 for unlocked the latest contents in Mythril and Gil shop, especially spring costumes.

If there is new contents in Mythril and Gil shop, so please let me know in here.

If you have problem with my save, please reply in here.
Has anyone actually been banned for using edited saves of this game online? As I've been editing Pokemon SwSh, Animal Crossing NH, Monster Hunter Rise, etc save files for years with no consequences.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.