Any chance of getting Vampire Survivors ported to Switch?

TheGioGrande

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the game hitting top charts on Steam recently, created in HTML5, runs right in your web browser and has a very simple control scheme, it makes me wonder what would be needed to get this game running on the Switch? It's a popular game that seems best suited for mobile play.

Would love to know if a homebrew port is too farfetched or more simple than I anticipated.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the game hitting top charts on Steam recently, created in HTML5, runs right in your web browser and has a very simple control scheme, it makes me wonder what would be needed to get this game running on the Switch? It's a popular game that seems best suited for mobile play.

Would love to know if a homebrew port is too farfetched or more simple than I anticipated.
It doesn't seem like there is any source code posted for the game so with no source code, its impossible for anyone but the developers to port it.

zagorim

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The game is developped mostly in javascript. I made a small modification to the index.html and the fullgame seem to run fine in chrome then. Using L4T ubuntu the game works on the switch but i'm not sure about the performance (haven't had time to really play yet)

If anyone want to try i put a txt with instructions here (some code trigger the forum bot it seems)

Attachments

• instructions.txt
    434 bytes · Views: 110
Reactions: ClementNerma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr