Hardware Any chance of a New 2DS?

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if Nintendo is looking to release a New 2DS in the future some time, expected in 2015 though if they do go through with it.

Currently I'm waiting on a New 3DS XL since I think for $40 more over a New 3DS standard it's worth it for the bigger screen size and comfort in the hands but if Nintendo were to announce and release a New 2DS I won't mind saving $80 for a 2DS without the 3D even though it's been vastly improved on the New 3DS.

Given a New 2DS has to come with stereo speakers this time and the screen size is the same as the New 3DS standard, a 2DS looks very comfortable to hold and I hope the keep the design the same for a New 2DS if it happens.

What are your thoughts would you considers a New 2DS if it were $40 cheaper than a New 3DS and $80 cheaper than a New 3DS XL and has stereo speakers this time around?

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really like the design of the 2ds. I like the folding design of 3ds even though I almost never use 3d. Now if they made the 2nd exactly like the 3ds except for being able to play 3d games, I would probably get it. I did hear that the 3d works better on new 3ds tho, not sure if that true or not.

nodnyl10

Trophies
XP
Country
I for one, like the 2DS design. I had 2 DS (the classic and Lite) and they both ended up having their wires (or ribbon) being busted rendering their screens (either the top or bottom) to become just pure blank white screen. So when I got the 3DS, then saw the 2DS, I waited for the 2DS to be available in my country and purchased it. The 2DS design is good for me, and no more trouble of that flipping design.

My friends just had me tease on my 2DS that my 2DS cannot do a headbang like rockstars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0