Since the chances of getting a 3DS with 4.* firmware is next to nil now, I'm just wondering if the current state of flashcards has been updated so that they could at least work on something that is/was (unfortunately) on a newer firmware at the time of purchase. I believe I saw on a sticky that the sploit that allows these to work can now run on up to 6.3.x... is that true? If so, that would give me a reason to stick it out and hold out on updating mine until such time I can afford such a kit. As it is right now, I'm just debating whether to stick it out or basically just allow the update, considering the system wants to habitually nag me to accept it.