Any black, gay or trans character post-2010 that is actually good?

Dragons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hughleys, fresh prince of belair original show not remake, a different world tv show, Cosby show, the neighbors , my brother and me , if you like anime Afro samurai ,

Comic book spawn Al Simmons , black panther obvious , static shock , bishop , Jim Rohdes war machine , falcon avengers , Luke cage, green lantern John Stewart , think dc is making Harley Quinn and poison ivy gay , cyborg , black Batman future state comic forgot his name son of Lucia’s fox , and batwing from dc comics , there is gay Spider-Man character in exogenous of spidervese

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Still didn't notice or care to.

Focusing on a character's sexuality isn't something that I'd do, frankly.
It's alot more subtle, they don't shove it in your face. So it should be up your alley of well written characters where their sexuality isn't the only thing that defines them.

Kim Wexler in BCS is also a well written strong outspoken female character. Her progression is natural. None of that forced diversity crap.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's alot more subtle, they don't shove it in your face. So it should be up your alley of well written characters where their sexuality isn't the only thing that defines them.

Kim Wexler in BCS is also a well written strong outspoken female character. Her progression is natural. None of that forced diversity crap.
True, true.

Kim was way better than Skyler in terms of a female BB/BCS character.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
True, true.

Kim was way better than Skyler in terms of a female BB/BCS character.
BCS uses camera angles and cinematography to set the mood and do alot of story telling. So you can miss it if you are not paying attention.

Its subtle but Gus doesn't have any boyfriends because of the life he chose to be in the drug empire. He is a tragic character. Being in the drug buisness can put your loved ones and family in danger. And your enemies can use that as leverage against you.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg