Any beneift to writing ds roms in DoFAT???

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by xxtheycallmedxx, Dec 9, 2006.

1. xxtheycallmedxx
    OP

xxtheycallmedxx Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2006
    United States
    B4 reading the g6lite faq I've successfully written a few ds roms on my g6lite w/o changing any settings,but in the faq is says DoFAT will make it "boot faster".My question is should I delete and re-write those same ds roms if they all already work without changing anything ? Is there any benefit to writing in DoFAT ? Also is there a chance those same roms wont work in DoFAT altho they work w/o changing any settings ?? Thanks in advance !!!

2. outphase

outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    rarely will a game work with normal mode and not work with dofat. personally, normal mode is much longer than dofat loading times.

3. xxtheycallmedxx
    OP

xxtheycallmedxx Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2006
    United States
    sry i didnt realize dofat was the default b4 i posted this.....thanks for replying anyway though !!!!

4. RyuKakashi

RyuKakashi GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2006
    United States
    i thought normal had more chance than dofat

but mostly dofat is just so the rom loads faster, doesn't change anything within the game itself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice