1. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    I understand when you say you can't do the first step.
    What I don't like is not being somewhere, but going there. not speaking, but engaging the conversation.

I don't know Iran a lot.
    Is arranged mariage a common thing ?
    I think about it, because you said boys and girls are separated, and it's not easy to meet someone else.

In european country, couple meet the most while at School, or work.
    (I'm talking in general, but I know only for France. I assume it's the same everywhere)

If your school are separated, it's already one occasion lost.
    I think work is not mixed too, and is still hard to meet someone else.

Do you have male friends ? are they alone or in couple, how and where did they meet ?
    Is that easy if you are not shy ?

I'm curious [​IMG]

2. pokemongalaxy

pokemongalaxy Banned
    Banned

Canada
    Arranged marriage is actually occasional in Iran.

3. test84

OP test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    [​IMG]
    The work is seperated as long as they can force it to seperate people, don't even start talking about religion but its about Islam.

thats why I cant use online helps, they say go to a bar, we don't have any bar! go to someone at grocery store, no women work there, etc.

My male friend's gf's or my ex'es are random things, there are two main ways: approach them at street or at university, nowhere else. oh, there is party's too but I dont go there since they drink alcohol and do drugs.

And when I see someone at Library or street, I just want to escape, there is this voice telling me that "hey, she's no cannibal, go and get your "NO", there is nothing strange about it" but I dont listen to it and try to escape the situation or get on the bus or something to lose the situation and feel relaxed.

I have all the info, I see ugly boys hanging with nearly-hot girls and thats just because they got there and asked the girl abou it, but I still dont do it.

There was this great girl at Library and she was into me, she was talking to the phone and constantly looking at me (which is rare, girls dont usually stare at boys, at least thats what I believe) and I was drinking my tea and she got by the column and leaned there and was talking to her phone, I just looked at her 2 times in the whole drinking tea (which takes alot! I drink big pots of tea! lol) and I was nervous as hell. (maybe she was into shaved men, since I just got shaved my head!) and I totally lost it. that was one of the best cases I could ask to atleast start an conversation.

hate this.

4. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

a guy/girl will not always say no and reject you, i expected the same thing to happen to me when i asked this guy out, and now we are very much in love as we feel the same way for each other [​IMG] it's ok to take chances imo, i've been rejected loads of times in the past before but it doesn't stop me from asking a guy out [​IMG]

edit: and a bit of advice, never babble on about anything (nonsense) to a girl as they will think you are weird, and don't mumble either, i hate that.

5. Hiratai

Hiratai I'm like *tick* *tick*
    Banned

United States
    Oh yes you have. [​IMG]

6. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

i've had my fair share of bf's too u know, i'm just saying rejection happens to everyone

7. test84

Iran
    Thanks J, would you please read my post just posted before yours?
    I tried to explain that I cant confront it, I know it will be just a "no" or similar at worst point, but just cant go there and say it.

There was almost never a girl who talked to me and wasn't interested, since my personality and my interests/skills is not common (if not unique) and that 1 to 10 chance is like joke to me since I will get lots of yes, I know, but just cant go.

Maybe why I'm used to it.
    Today I was working on Scrolling part of my infamous mario game but when I reached to actually doing it, I felt like that its not possible to do, since I thought for some years that Its not possible for me to have a scrolling game and I was used to it.

Maybe thats why, maybe I believe that I will not go there (judging from the past) and my ego thinks I'm just doing useless.

8. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

heh, you don't always have to go to a bar to ask a girl out, sometimes they can be very local and u just don't know it.

and sometimes you shouldn't look for love, let love look for you, well that was what happened to me anyway.

9. Hiratai

Hiratai I'm like *tick* *tick*
    Banned

United States
    What do you consider a fair share?

10. ScuberSteve

ScuberSteve Newbie

HOLY SHIT THIS WORKS?!?!
    My small cute dog that everyone loves will make me awesome.

11. pokemongalaxy

pokemongalaxy Banned
    Banned

Canada
    lol same here! Heres his pic, hosted on my site! http://pikachugalaxy.webs.com/DSC01423.JPG

12. CorruptJon

CorruptJon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Talk to girls as if they were guys. Just be a little more sensitive. Works great for me.

13. test84

Iran
    I had a kinda big advancement today, since the result was not so good, I'll post details when I get more WIn.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - advice,