Hacking Any Action Replay/Codejunkies fans notice this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Codejunkies has posted DS codes for three games..but there's no hardware or mention of any hardware available.

Check it out:

Codes for Resident Evil Deadly Silence

Codes for New Super Mario Bros.

Codes for Lunar: Dragon Song

Anyone have any further news I could look at?
smile.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if someone could release a trainer with all of those codes in it.
tongue.gif
I'm sure that would be extremely easy to do.
smile.gif
I'm interested in that Paper Mario code to see what it does. However, I'm not interested in any other codes.

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess you are using some kind off add blocker because they have adds to the right about action replay
http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp...&l=1&ProdID=315

smile.gif

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I already have that device, and it's not an actual Action Replay device for the DS. It's the GBA Action Replay, plus a utility that allows you to download saves from Codejunkies and use them in your DS games - not actual codes.

The codes that are posted up obviously signify the impending announcement of a real DS Action Replay - but I'm wondering if anyone has any news on that.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you are using some kind off add blocker because they have adds to the right about action replay
http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp...&l=1&ProdID=315

smile.gif

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I already have that device, and it's not an actual Action Replay device for the DS. It's the GBA Action Replay, plus a utility that allows you to download saves from Codejunkies and use them in your DS games - not actual codes.

The codes that are posted up obviously signify the impending announcement of a real DS Action Replay - but I'm wondering if anyone has any news on that.

Actually, no, you're wrong. You don't have that one. They dropped the one that you have from the market and replaced it with this newer one that DOES let you use codes for the DS. Sucks to be you who has the outdated old one.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...