Hacking Anti theft device for nintendo ds/dsi

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Does any one know if there is a anti theft device for nintendo ds or dsi. If so where can i find one and for how much. Maby gps?? maby its asking for too much but hey i dono thats why im asking.

Reason?
Because i am in university and living in a dorm with alot of sticky fingered people and have had a few items stollen from me already.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
listen to the other guy, you can put it in a safe. they can take the safe. . . but its useless since they cant open it.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Balrogs.Pain said:
listen to the other guy, you can put it in a safe. they can take the safe. . . but its useless since they cant open it.

Put it in a safe and then construct a laser grid around the safe that sets off an alarm when one of the lasers is broken.

Senbonzaku101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now you're going to cut a hole in your mattress, secure the above mentioned laser defense grid protected safe to springs and add motion detection technology. Cover with plywood and then a sheet.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Senbonzaku101 said:
Now you're going to cut a hole in your mattress, secure the above mentioned laser defense grid protected safe to springs and add motion detection technology. Cover with plywood and then a sheet.
Then, hook up the motion detection technology, so that when disturbed it activates every single sprinkler in the building. That way you'll know if anyone touches it! since the alarm might not be loud enough to go on the exact opposite side of campus.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah just get a cheap little camera and catch the bastards
yay.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Balrogs.Pain said:
Senbonzaku101 said:
Then, hook up the motion detection technology, so that when disturbed it activates every single sprinkler in the building. That way you'll know if anyone touches it! since the alarm might not be loud enough to go on the exact opposite side of campus.

Oh! And when it's activated have steel shutters close over the windows, and force the door so it cannot be opened from the inside, only the outside, unless a special code is entered!

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
Senbonzaku101 said:

Oh! And when it's activated have steel shutters close over the windows, and force the door so it cannot be opened from the inside, only the outside, unless a special code is entered!
This is now my favorite topic. EVER.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a foolproof idea to avoid having your DS stolen at college.

Leave the DS at home and concentrate on your class assignments instead of playing video games.

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Carry it in your pocket 24/7. Or leave it in your dorm in a well hidden place not out in the open.
Hide it in the dirty pile of clothes preferably your old sticky boxers/tidy-whities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM