Gaming Anti-Piracy "No support" error

szymekc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, one day I decided to download the game "Ghost Trick" for my DSONE (sdhc). The first 10 minutes of the game were fine, everything worked perfectly, but then the game all of sudden froze. This wasn't the first time when a game on my DS froze, so I restarted it, tried to run Ghost Trick, but...it didn't load after 1 minute. I tried to run other games. They weren't working either. I did format my 4gb sdhc MicroSD, I downloaded the newest update, because the previous was old, and nothing seemed to work, still loading forever. When I looked into the Y menu, I saw something very strange. The AP was stuck at "No support" at every single game, including those without any AP. I tried many things, I did download old firmware, but nothing did work. I even tried another SDHC card, but now the strangest moment. I was thinking that the "Ghost Trick" rom I found was corrupted, maybe it was some kind of virus, so I downloaded another one. It loaded, I touched "New Game", and it froze again. I once more got the "No support error". I have no idea, what can be the problem, I have tried many things, none of them worked. Anyone can help me so I can play again? Thanks in advance!

Oh, and the newest firmware is SDHC-DSONE/i Eos V1.0 SP6 if you want to know.

EDIT: Strangely, after a few hours everything got back to normal. Please, delete this thread.

EDIT2: For some reason, when I ran Ghost Trick and began to play it it FROZE ONCE AGAIN. And none of my games load, just like last time.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.