Anti-gravity racer 'Redout 2' gets launch trailer

redout 2.JPG

Anti-gravity racer Redout 2 launched last Thursday and for the occasion, developer 34BigThings aired a new launch trailer:

Redout 2 takes you to the future of racing: strafe, tilt and boost your customizable hovership through dozens of mind-bending, jaw-dropping courses in a variety of game modes, including an expansive single-player campaign plus competitive online multiplayer for up to 12 players. It is the series’ most ambitious game yet, with higher speeds, more tracks and deeper customization than ever before.

Key features of Redout 2 include:
  • Speed & Control: With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for any who can master its super-high skill ceiling.
  • Extensive Career Mode: Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, dart past the competition and dominate the finish line.
  • Competitive Multiplayer: Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus rewards.
  • Comprehensive Customization: Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your hovership with an incredible selection of propulsors, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paints and more!
  • Experience a futuristic soundtrack from leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with music seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
  • Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout 2’s Photo Mode.
Redout 2 is available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. The Nintendo Switch version is expected to launch sometime in July.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if this has first person or "cockpit" view? Raacing games are weird to me in 3rd person becasue your vehicle basically just stays in one place while the scenery moves around you.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Honestly I'm kind of intrigued, never really played the F-Zero games, but I've played FAST RMX on the Switch and I loved it, so hoping this gives me the same great feelings!
Honestly if you've loved Fast RMX, you are really missing out on F-Zero GX. I love Fast RMX too, but it's really not as good as F-Zero GX is. If you like F-Zero GX, you'll probably love F-Zero X too.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly if you've loved Fast RMX, you are really missing out on F-Zero GX. I love Fast RMX too, but it's really not as good as F-Zero GX is. If you like F-Zero GX, you'll probably love F-Zero X too.
If you love F-Zero X, you'll love F-Zero Maximum Velocity. And if you love F-Zero Maximum Velocity, well... I have some good news for you! :)

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you love F-Zero X, you'll love F-Zero Maximum Velocity. And if you love F-Zero Maximum Velocity, well... I have some good news for you! :)
Meh, Maximum Velocity is the worst on the GBA tho, GP Legend is better and I haven't played Climax yet but I've heard it's great

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Meh, Maximum Velocity is the worst on the GBA tho, GP Legend is better and I haven't played Climax yet but I've heard it's great
Climax is amazing. Played it a bit when I flashed it to cartridge for a client.

Reactions: LightBeam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night