• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Controversial trans athlete wins women's NYC cycling race

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Another woman loses out to a biological man competing in womens sports....this is just another one in what seems to be a long list. Mind you I don't see biological women pretending to be men dominating in mens sports, so it seems like cheating to the vast percentage of the population.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-cycling-event-says-feels-like-superhero.html

I don't know how these so called "athletes" can look at themselves in the mirror and see a winner - all I see are cheats that failed as men and wouldn't stand a chance competing in their own biological class of sports so steal the titles from women instead.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Another woman loses out to a biological man competing in womens sports....this is just another one in what seems to be a long list. Mind you I don't see biological women pretending to be men dominating in mens sports, so it seems like cheating to the vast percentage of the population.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-cycling-event-says-feels-like-superhero.html

I don't know how these so called "athletes" can look at themselves in the mirror and see a winner - all I see are cheats that failed as men and wouldn't stand a chance competing in their own biological class of sports so steal the titles from women instead.
Not only cheat, thief is it

Dinomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What an inspiration to losers everywhere. He even admits he felt like a 'superhero' when cheating.

"Can't beat other men? Just beat the women, bro."

Screenshot_2023-03-23-19-41-38-81~(1).jpg

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Sisters, we just KEEP winning! (I'm trans btw)
Do you think that trans should compete in their own sports category as a trans category. After All your brain might want you to be a woman/man but the reality is you're not what you want to be, you are what you are. The same way as I will never be a 7 foot tall cross between a gorilla and a giant panda, no matter how much I tell myself I am and want to be. Women's sports should only be for women and men's sports for me - this allowing others to compete in some category that they don't belong to is just cheating those women out something that they trained hard for and is morally bankrupt.

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Actually, we've been having huge differences in performance in competitive sport for awhile. I think the best solution would be get rid of the male/female labels altogether and make sportpeople compete in categories based exclusively in performance. It's not just men and women hormonal differences which make competition unfair, but also race (how long until a white sprinter WR?). Incidentally, I think public restrooms and lockerooms can also benefit for dropping its traditional men and women signs and separate based on your genitalea (that way no one should feel discriminated).

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Actually, we've been having huge differences in performance in competitive sport for awhile. I think the best solution would be get rid of the male/female labels altogether and make sportpeople compete in categories based exclusively in performance. It's not just men and women hormonal differences which make competition unfair, but also race (how long until a white sprinter WR?). Incidentally, I think public restrooms and lockerooms can also benefit for dropping its traditional men and women signs and separate based on your genitalea (that way no one should feel discriminated).
If my wife or 7 year old daughter went to a womens toilet and some bloke went in there got his cock out in front of them and claimed he was a women, then he is putting himself in line for a beating, if he had just gone to the mans toilet in the first place that situation wouldn't arise.

The same thing with those men that try to get into womens prisons - you know, the ones that have already raped women and beat them up......these are the types that try to frequent womens toilets.

A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf - and a lot of these sexual predators nowadays are pretending to be women to try and get away with their deviant behaviour.

These men that compete in womens sports are losers that are failures as men and don't respect women at all, generally they are self centred, selfish narcissists and that's all.

Last edited by mrdude,

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's a whole procedure trans women must follow to be able to compete with cis women, medical and hormonal stuff, they can't simply get in tournaments easily, if their weight and body mass idfk isn't leveled with other athletes they can't participate. It takes time, it does not happen like in that South Park episode. I know this is how far you get your information from, but that's not how you think it works.

"At my last race at the recent UCI Cyclocross National Championships in the elite women's category, I came in fourth, flanked on either side by male riders awarded third and fifth" lol why the fuck is she crying about, two trans women got third and fifth place, but cis women got second and first, this demolishes her "argument". Cope harder, loser.

Ya'll just like to be noisy.
Look at her physique, how different she really is from the other two girls? And they could easily get 1st place too, it just didn't happen, but it did in many other occasions. What are you on about?
69012229-11892441-Tiffany_Thomas_center_took_first_place_at_the_Randall_s_Island_C-a-88_1679550676609.jpg

Last edited by caipora,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Do you think that trans should compete in their own sports category as a trans category. After All your brain might want you to be a woman/man but the reality is you're not what you want to be, you are what you are. The same way as I will never be a 7 foot tall cross between a gorilla and a giant panda, no matter how much I tell myself I am and want to be. Women's sports should only be for women and men's sports for me - this allowing others to compete in some category that they don't belong to is just cheating those women out something that they trained hard for and is morally bankrupt.
I biologicaly are a big man on his 40's, but as I identify myself as a 10 year old boy I will get on my nephew piñata for his 10 year birthday and I will win "fairly" all the candies because in my mind I am on 10 (Sarcasm end) this is a good example using the Renè Descartes absurd reduction method.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it really that hard for you people to actually look at the science for once instead of just taking the word of people that have never once in their life been even involved in sport competitions at the highest level?

The TL;DR of all of it is very much that HRT will make the performance difference between top athletes practically identical within just a few years. The big performance differences are almost always exclusively based on the height of the athlete, with athletes that are an inch bigger on average outperforming everyone shorter than them, because they have a better muscle to bodyfat ratio than their shorter counterparts.
Similar to boxing championships athletes should compete in brackets based on weight and height in addition to gender (based on transition status), then it would actually be fair for all participants.

Here's a video essay of someone that has actually coached some olympic talent, is a doctor in medical sciences, and he even goes on to explain existing studies on the subject and why height and weight is basically all that matters once HRT has been going on for a while.

If my wife or 7 year old daughter went to a womens toilet and some bloke went in there got his cock out in front of them and claimed he was a women, then he is putting himself in line for a beating, if he had just gone to the mans toilet in the first place that situation wouldn't arise.

I'm guessing you want transman with big beards and flat chest to go to the women's toilet despite looking like a man? Like, say,Brian Michael Smith, I'm sure you'll have no problem with him using a women's toilet because he was born a woman, right?

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why?
People dumb or something?
Transgender people are still women and men, there's no reason for something like this being created.
An user just dropped a video on the topic and even made a summary on it, but i'll quote it here:
The TL;DR of all of it is very much that HRT will make the performance difference between top athletes practically identical within just a few years. The big performance differences are almost always exclusively based on the height of the athlete, with athletes that are an inch bigger on average outperforming everyone shorter than them, because they have a better muscle to bodyfat ratio than their shorter counterparts.
Similar to boxing championships athletes should compete in brackets based on weight and height in addition to gender (based on transition status), then it would actually be fair for all participants.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Transgender people are still women and men, there's no reason for something like this being created.
An user just dropped a video on the topic and even made a summary on it, but i'll quote it here:
Well that's complete nonsense - that's why loads of these men that now claim to be women are smashing womens records and are coming in first and not the other way around, when they were competing as men they were mediocre at best. None of the women (trans men) that are competing against men are smashing or winning anything.

The reason they don't form their own category is because nobody would watch them, trans men aren't real men and trans women aren't real women. They are dependant on drugs, medical procedures and makeup to make them appear as another sex that's all. A pig wearing lipstick is still just a pig. It's time these sports body's got a grip of their sports and stopped with the woke agenda, all they are doing is ruining womens sports and making (real)women not want to bother trying to be the best. A second placed women that lost out to a trans is the real winner, they know it, 99.9% of the public know it and even the trans person deep down knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over