Hacking Another Theme Problem 1

granite123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After getting my default month themes working i cant get the custom ones working i have tryed the select but im getting annoyed again because i feel so stupid i know its a simple mistake
unsure.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You only have to replace one of the themes if that's all you want to replace. Remember you should be overwriting the calendar skins in the theme?? folders with your custom skin, not creating new folders.

Are you on Linux or Mac? If you're on Windows try using my SkinR4 utility here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=51679

It lets you browse RAR/ZIP and folders with logo.bmp etc files in them, then apply the skin to the microsd card in the correct folders.

granite123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You only have to replace one of the themes if that's all you want to replace. Remember you should be overwriting the calendar skins in the theme?? folders with your custom skin, not creating new folders.

Are you on Linux or Mac? If you're on Windows try using my SkinR4 utility here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=51679

It lets you browse RAR/ZIP and folders with logo.bmp etc files in them, then apply the skin to the microsd card in the correct folders.
Im linux .... but i can use windows apps ill try that

springah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LINUX!

I don't know what it is, but either the R4 doesnt like SD cards coming from Linux, or.. I don't know, Linux hates SD cards? Heh, either way, its enough of a pain in the ass for me to duel boot :/

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You only have to replace one of the themes if that's all you want to replace.  Remember you should be overwriting the calendar skins in the theme?? folders with your custom skin, not creating new folders.

Are you on Linux or Mac?  If you're on Windows try using my SkinR4 utility here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=51679

Cool, if it works can you let me know? I don't know anyone who's tried running it under Wine.

granite123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You only have to replace one of the themes if that's all you want to replace. Remember you should be overwriting the calendar skins in the theme?? folders with your custom skin, not creating new folders.

Are you on Linux or Mac? If you're on Windows try using my SkinR4 utility here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=51679

Cool, if it works can you let me know? I don't know anyone who's tried running it under Wine.
It works full speed lovely
yaynds.gif

But its just UBUNTU that screws me up each time ...
it was the cause of it needin windows formatting
And i think i wen i copy them its doing it
frown.gif

How can i get back to windows after a few months of UBUNTU

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never used Linux properly, just had a quick play, so I can't really help you out. I don't think it's anything to do with the way Linux formats unless you're choosing something like JournalFS instead of FAT/FAT32.

granite123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never used Linux properly, just had a quick play, so I can't really help you out. I don't think it's anything to do with the way Linux formats unless you're choosing something like JournalFS instead of FAT/FAT32.
On windows the format fixes theme viewing i just cant work out how to format to FAT/FAT32 .....
UBUNTU being so FATist make me uncomfortable about my weight
tongue.gif

how do u format in UBUNTU can someone get me a link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: