Another skinning problem, M3 Real, Fonts

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Hidekiadam, Mar 4, 2008.

Mar 4, 2008
  1. Hidekiadam
    OP

Newcomer Hidekiadam Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Hihi

Is it just me or are the font colours in skin.ini being ignored?

I set it to 255,255,255, I get light grey, I set it to 0,0,0, I get light grey

Something is clearly amiss here...

2. ridgecity

Member ridgecity GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mexico
    yeah, they messed it up. but I bet you could find what's wrong lol you did find about the skin crashing problem and a way to avoid it...

3. Hidekiadam
    OP

United Kingdom
    Hihi

There's nothing I can work with unfortunately, the error is in the system code which obviously isn't included in the skin so I'm a bit stuffed there, even if I did fix it and included the appropriate file, it'd likely break it for all other skins because it'd just be replacing one fixed colour with another -.-

Hopefully they'll get off their collective arses and fix these things!

I wouldn't care, I've been recommending this card to loads of people and I just wasn't aware of the problems with it until now

4. lilaznkilla

Member lilaznkilla GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    That color changes the font color for one section, I think its the part when you set cheat switch on and the pop up that tell u how to enable disable cheats.

5. Hidekiadam
    OP

United Kingdom
    Hihi

It would appear that if the skin.ini is removed then you get black, if it's present you get light grey

While not exactly ideal, that's better than nothing, lol

Reuploaded reflections skin with the appropriate fix, see the topic here rather thant he download area

Haven't reuploaded it to the download area becaus the download area is screwed up and reports strange errors if you attempt to replace a file (or even delete a file you uploaded yourself, apparently I no longer have control of who distributes my work!), it also breaks urls entered on the description, lovely, lol