Hacking another rockband help topic

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I bought the band pack for rockband 2 and im having some issues with the USB loader. well first off my wii specs are 4.0 with cIOS 222rev4 and cIOS249 rev14 using wiiflow usb loader with HBC 1.0.5
now my HDD is THIS
and works fine in the USB port 0 (the one thats closest to the edge of the system) but this is where my problems start. I can have the drive start fine and load rockband but the drums/guitar wont work when I plug them in (both and single) into the other USB port they blink and appear to connect but dont work in game the only thing that works in the other slot is the mic. I've tried to use a USB hub for the HDD and the USB receivers but that didnt work the drive didnt spin but the receiver appeared to work this time. and if I plug my HDD into the top USB port (if wii is on its side) the drive with mount (I can hear it) but none of the loaders I have tried will read it ( wiiflow, configurable, GX, 1.5 and neogamma.) so im asking you guys. can anyone please help me out?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IOS37 is the one that allows USB instrument compatibility. Install 38-merged-37 as IOS223 (or 222, whatever) and use that.

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Robj1969 said:
Have a look at this post http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155086

I use Uloader and everything works brilliantly

HA the cIOS must have been the problem because it works fine now
smile.gif
thank you guys soooo much for all your help