Hacking Another NSMBW problem

jordantyler36

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. Recently, I bought the new super mario brothers wii game, however It no longer works. Since I am able to play backed up games on my wii, I decided I would download the game and burn it. However, the first time I tried to play it, I got the infamous #002 error. After doing some more reaserch, I discovered that I should use dvd-r discs (as opposed to dvd+r) I burnt the clean NSMBW onto the disc with imgburn, However it failed the verify check. I decided to go try it anyways. It gave me an #001 error instead. As I thought this was the problem with the disc, I went and used my last dvd-r disc. It did not fail the verify check, but it still gave the #001 error. I did some more research, and found it was a problem with either the game itself or the backup launcher I was using (as my version did not have the 002 fix). I instaled the neogamma r7 located here, as it was said that it included the 002 fix. It did the same as my previous Neogamma r7 channel. Then, I tried patching the game. I first used the patching technique in this video , Yet when I would try to load it from neogamma, It would give me a green screen and go back to the wii menu. when I used the rebooter option, It said "error returning to wii menu" or something of the sorts (meaning that it would not play the game) I then tried using the Wiiscrubber method. It ended up the same way. I tried downloading an already patched version. The same thing happened. I tried putting on an 8 gb usb stick. It would not work still. So, I've finally broken down and decided to ask for help. Does anyone know of a way to fix my dilemas? If anyone could I would be very greatful. I do not wish to spend $59.99 on a new disc, so this is why I am going to these lengths.

Other info:
I am using the cIOS 249(I think) rev 14, I'm using 4.0u firmware, about a year ago I did all the changes to be able to run homebrew and such, I'm using dvd+r discs, and bootmii refuses to work with my wii (just thought I'd throw that in there) If anyone needs any more information, Please don't hesitate to ask

Thanks for the help,
Jordantlyer36

jordantyler36

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for your help, but none of these things worked fo me
frown.gif
I'm trying one more thing, and I will post results later.

EDIT: I found a way that works finally!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: