[Another Noob Question that doesn't fit anywhere] Pokemon Sun / Moon tickets

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Rick Astley, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Rick Astley
    OP

Rick Astley The real one !

Apr 1, 2015
    Hey o/ !
    I've used the cia that was findable these past days, I installed them, but NEVER played with them (so no data launched etc) because I want to use them with pk3DS later.

I got the real cartidges, but I saw all the bans problems etc. It's a really stupid question but I want to be sure. If I delete Games + Tickets (I know .cia / 3DS games are not even related but well), I'll be okay with playing with the cartidge (dumping saves / going online) safely ?

Thanks o/

2. MK73DS

MK73DS GBAtemp Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    I also want to know
    I always download the game before it's released to have fun with it, but after I always buy the real game (always on day one ).
    I never went online while playing Pokemon Moon, and I'll get my game in a few days. If I backup my save, delete the ticket and uninstall it, will I be banned ? (Or am I already banned ?)

Thank you :)

3. pokemoner2500

pokemoner2500 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    Delete the game + ticket via FBI.
    Titles -> Pokemon Moon -> Delete game + ticket

4. Rick Astley
    OP

Rick Astley The real one !

Apr 1, 2015
    Hey !
    Thanks for the answer but of course I already did it. I just would like to know if it's sade enough

Thanks o/

5. MK73DS

MK73DS GBAtemp Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    But again same thing as Rick, I want to know if deleting every trace of the illegally installed game is safe, or if am I already on Nintendo's black list.

Thank you :)

6. williamdabastrd

williamdabastrd GBAtemp Regular

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Ohio
    From what it seems, the only bans actually administered were from online access before the release date.

7. MK73DS

MK73DS GBAtemp Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    I hope so, thanks ^^