Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Samurai Goomba, Jul 27, 2009.
well first of all
there's a thread for KH patch that probably has questions and answers close to what you're asking
just ask your question there or find the answer there
oh and if you want to test your rom without using a flashcart or anything
just use something like iDeas or no$gba
they're both good emulators for ds roms
i use em for my translation projects
hmmmm, ok for your first post of the double postage:
KH 358/2 is released in september 29th
And about your Dragon Quest IX, I'm guessing it needs to be DLDI patched in order to run properly, which means I'm guessing your flash cart does that automatically with your games
That's the reason that it wouldn't work with your emulator in the first place.
For your second post, you might want to read all the posts that are made on the actuall translation page, I'm sure many have had close to the exact same problem as you. Personally I tried the patch and it said it said worked fine but nothing translated.
Make sure you've got your rom named properly and you've done all the steps properly
I finally managed to get the patch to work (by mashing the left button on my mouse at the patch button).
It might sound crazy, but other people on the KH 358/2 Days Translation Patch thread who were experiencing the same problem found out that they could get it to work by doing exactly that.
Apparently the patch 'doesn't like' Vista (which I use).
Thanks for all the help and advice!
Hope you enjoy =D