Hacking Homebrew Another Newb Psp Thread

Kalyca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I intend to get a Psp slim for christmas (well ask for it anyways!) I bookmarked a few sites selling a Datel Battery for the Pandora Bootup. I'm curious about the memory stick. I own a DS with a 6GB Micro SD card, will that work for this? Besides the battery, a memory stick, and the system of course, is there anything else I need to buy to play iso's such as Jeanne D'Arc?

Thanks ahead of time!

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No the 6GB SD card will not work on a PSP, the PSP only uses Memory Stick Pro Duo cards.

In order to play ISOs you need to install custom firmware onto your PSP. For a PSP slim you need a Pandora battery, a memory stick and a PSP with custom firmware already installed.

That last bit may be different now as I haven't looked into the PSP scene in a little while.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Datel's Tool Battery supposedly works the same as a Pandora battery.
Also, you can use a MicroSD card, but you need a MicroSD-to-MemStick Pro Duo adapter.

Kalyca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got the PSP slim with the Pro Duo adapter for my MicroSD HC? 6GB card. I can confirm it does not work, which is a disappointment. The battery light just flashes orange and I can't format the card. I suppose I'll simply cave and buy a separate pro duo card just for my PSP.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool