Hope they upgrade the batteries with that bigger screen
dry.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are practically making up for all of the sales lost to piracy, also the bigger screens are almost the entire reason, belive it or not, I got a DSi, sooo this sucks for me, along with my disorder, "Obsoletic" or Fear of owning anything obsolete
unsure.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and yet it will probably run at the exact same res currently making the DSi so called bigger screen pointless

D

Deleted_171835

Maybe this is a way to block flashcarts....again! Make (mind-control) them get it and then HABIZANGA their flashcarts don't work!
smileipb2.png

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is the dsi even the next system you know like the ds replaced the gba diffrent game the ds lite isnt new for the ds its just an upgrade is the dsi an upgrade or will it soon wipe the ds lite away? becasue i dont know if i should buy it when i have a dsl will it be a new system?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Revolutionize said:
*sigh*. DS resolution on a 4 inch screen. Total wtf. Just release the damn DS2 already...
This.

DSi? Okay.

4 inch screens? Fucking pointless.

The DSi's screens make games look better, but if they make them even bigger without changing the amount of pixels, it'll be shit.

Just my 2 cents.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wont the shell have to be bigger to support the screens making the system bigger and also reducing battery life even more? I just cant quite see why they are doing this if not only to catch up with Sony with the Go. Exept with Nintendo, it kinda caught them off guard so they just are like "lets re-release the DSi and see if anyone notices."

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i wonder how easy the 4 inch will break
is it me or is nintendo getting to lazy lately ?
at any rate i only keep at it i wonder how
seriously...
they should stop making such teeny tiny little upgrades

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I hope they up the resolution... If not... Well they can't if they want DS games to work on it.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you know what is funny

so many people hated the dsi that was coming and they where all negative about it and they complained like hell

.. but still so many of them bought on dsi

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
DeltaBurnt said:
Hurray pixelated games!
+1

If they don't make something with the screen resolution or add more pixels this will be only a "lets make screens bigger and superate sony" I personally got a DSi but still if I won't, I wouldn't buy it

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
This is complete bullshit!! Nintendo I know how famous you are with your handhelds and consoles but please don't fuck us over with an 0.75 inch more screen! Seriously this is sodomizing our money!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
all us tempers just shouldnt buy it let them take money from people who ethir collect all thier stuff or just are stupid enough to buy it. if no tempers but it nintendo will notice there many of us

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only way I would get one here is if it's not going to cost more then the current one, which I can send in for a RMA since it's under warranty and have them fix the shoulder button which they just wind up sending a new one, sell it for full value and get one with a larger screen, assuming they are bringing it to North America at some point and that the DSi flash carts will work with this revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night