Hacking Another microSD Problem

Algot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI, i don´t know if someone allredy have post somthing like this.. I culdn´t find it anyway.

So on to the Problem...
I was getting a New 2GB Kingston MicroSD and it Worked fine!
just adding a bunch of games yesterday (Using M3Game Manager V34a for my M3 Perfect Slot-2 Device)
and when i shuld browse the game everyting just Froze (Aprox half way in the gamelist)
so I put it in my computer again but then it tells me to Put a disk in G: But the card is alredy in place...
I have tried two diffrent CardReaders (My inbuild Laptop Reader and the one on My Canon MP600 Printer) Same Result on both Readers..

hofully I Will get my R4 today so I can try that reader to...

Do annyone have a suggestion how to Bring it back to life? or shuld I just Go back to The store? the microSD is onley a few days old.

Thank you.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm...definitely sounds like a dodgy MicroSD
unsure.gif
, so best thing would be to take it back for a replacement.

( I've read that some people have had success formatting in camera's, mobiles etc but the easiest thing to do is to take it back to the shop. )

You'll want to have a MicroSD ready for your R4 !!!
grog.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What microsd reader did you use to read it? I had the same thing happen to my taiwan 1gb kingston. I blame the R4 card reader for doing it. Though the R4 reader has never broke any of the sandisk microsd cards I have.

Algot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As I said I used the one in my Canon MP600 Printer and the one I have in My Laptop (Ferrari 4001)
Now I have also tryed in my new R4 Card reader.. But all with the same result.... I think I vill return the SDcard tomorrow and ask for a Replacment.

BTW Im Realy Happy with my New R4!!

Have a Good WeekEnd!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM