Another microSD Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Algot, Sep 14, 2007.

Sep 14, 2007

Another microSD Problem by Algot at 8:55 AM (655 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Algot
    OP

Newcomer Algot Member

Sweden
    HI, i don´t know if someone allredy have post somthing like this.. I culdn´t find it anyway.

So on to the Problem...
    I was getting a New 2GB Kingston MicroSD and it Worked fine!
    just adding a bunch of games yesterday (Using M3Game Manager V34a for my M3 Perfect Slot-2 Device)
    and when i shuld browse the game everyting just Froze (Aprox half way in the gamelist)
    so I put it in my computer again but then it tells me to Put a disk in G: But the card is alredy in place...
    I have tried two diffrent CardReaders (My inbuild Laptop Reader and the one on My Canon MP600 Printer) Same Result on both Readers..

hofully I Will get my R4 today so I can try that reader to...

Do annyone have a suggestion how to Bring it back to life? or shuld I just Go back to The store? the microSD is onley a few days old.

Thank you.

2. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Hmmm...definitely sounds like a dodgy MicroSD [​IMG] , so best thing would be to take it back for a replacement.

( I've read that some people have had success formatting in camera's, mobiles etc but the easiest thing to do is to take it back to the shop. )

You'll want to have a MicroSD ready for your R4 !!! [​IMG]

3. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    What microsd reader did you use to read it? I had the same thing happen to my taiwan 1gb kingston. I blame the R4 card reader for doing it. Though the R4 reader has never broke any of the sandisk microsd cards I have.

4. Algot
    OP

Newcomer Algot Member

Sweden
    As I said I used the one in my Canon MP600 Printer and the one I have in My Laptop (Ferrari 4001)
    Now I have also tryed in my new R4 Card reader.. But all with the same result.... I think I vill return the SDcard tomorrow and ask for a Replacment.

BTW Im Realy Happy with my New R4!!

Have a Good WeekEnd!