Another microSD Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Algot, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Algot
    OP

Algot Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2007
    Visby
    HI, i don´t know if someone allredy have post somthing like this.. I culdn´t find it anyway.

So on to the Problem...
    I was getting a New 2GB Kingston MicroSD and it Worked fine!
    just adding a bunch of games yesterday (Using M3Game Manager V34a for my M3 Perfect Slot-2 Device)
    and when i shuld browse the game everyting just Froze (Aprox half way in the gamelist)
    so I put it in my computer again but then it tells me to Put a disk in G: But the card is alredy in place...
    I have tried two diffrent CardReaders (My inbuild Laptop Reader and the one on My Canon MP600 Printer) Same Result on both Readers..

hofully I Will get my R4 today so I can try that reader to...

Do annyone have a suggestion how to Bring it back to life? or shuld I just Go back to The store? the microSD is onley a few days old.

Thank you.

2. Noobix

Noobix GBAtemp Fan

Sep 25, 2003
    Hmmm...definitely sounds like a dodgy MicroSD [​IMG] , so best thing would be to take it back for a replacement.

( I've read that some people have had success formatting in camera's, mobiles etc but the easiest thing to do is to take it back to the shop. )

You'll want to have a MicroSD ready for your R4 !!! [​IMG]

3. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    What microsd reader did you use to read it? I had the same thing happen to my taiwan 1gb kingston. I blame the R4 card reader for doing it. Though the R4 reader has never broke any of the sandisk microsd cards I have.

4. Algot
    OP

Algot Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2007
    Visby
    As I said I used the one in my Canon MP600 Printer and the one I have in My Laptop (Ferrari 4001)
    Now I have also tryed in my new R4 Card reader.. But all with the same result.... I think I vill return the SDcard tomorrow and ask for a Replacment.

BTW Im Realy Happy with my New R4!!

Have a Good WeekEnd!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice