The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
WARNING: SOME SPOILERS AHEAD RELATING TO SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2!

To start off, I'm going to complain a little (Even though this is a perfect reason to). My friends that live in my neighborhood usually spend their time playing Xbox...When they do go outside, they want to do stupid shit like break stuff, or steal stuff from this little construction yard at the one end of our neighborhood (Like keys to machinery, pipes, etc.). I usually stay back so I don't get the cops called on me, and I get called a pussy for that by them. I don't care about the actual name calling, but it makes me wonder why the hell I'm even hanging out with them if they're just doing immature stuff...Another thing is, when they come over my house, they always mess stuff up.

My two friends just left my house (It's 2AM...They were supposed to stay over tonight, but didn't), and my room is a mess now. My airsoft guns were shot throughout the house, and BBs were everywhere, shirts were on the floor when they should be on the hangers, ethernet cables unplugged from my router, and a bunch of shit just out of place. I made them clean the BBs up, but they wouldn't put anything else back. So then we went outside in my backyard. They found my little brother's BB gun that uses metal BBs, and starting placing cans on a table and shooting them at a downward angle. Why is it bad that they were shooting it like that? The table surface is FUCKING GLASS...I told them to just shoot it straight forward and not aim down, but they didn't listen. Luckily the glass didn't crack or shatter. Another little side note: All of my Mountain Dews cans are gone. I found 4 half-full ones outside that I'm assuming they drank out of and didn't finish...

I tried to be serious about it, and I tried not to flip out at them (I didn't, but I wish I would've), but they just didn't give a damn. I don't do this kind of crap at their houses, or anyone else's house. I listen to them if they tell me something, I respect their rules, and I try to be mature. But them, no...They could care less. I don't know why I still call them my friends. I talk to people online that aren't as big of immature shits as them...

Moving on to gaming stuff:

I've been playing through SMG2 since it leaked (Who hasn't?), and I like it. It's not the best game I've ever played, but it is really good. The story line is a bit too much like the first one though, and I think some of the dialog is even repeated (The Toad that gives you mail on the ship says the same lines as the first...I think). I honestly think a lot of the galaxies are smaller than the ones in the first, and also have less to do in them than the first.

I do like the new power-ups, especially the Cloud Flower. It's pretty creative, and can be used for a lot of things. The Boulder Mushroom isn't that good in my opinion...It's kind of hard to control, and it goes too fast (This is only bad if there is an area that can accidentally be rolled off of, and you can't stop in time).

It's a fun game, but I don't think it should be the highest rated Wii game out there (According to GameSpot's score). There are quite a few better candidates for that in my opinon.

Well, I've never done this before, but here's a song to end this blog:

I found that on my Xbox when I had it. I didn't even purchase it, but I was able to re-download it, and I liked it.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Those kids sound like dicks. If i were you I'd get new friends.

I might rent SMG 2. My Wii isn't softmodded, as I'm afraid of bricking
tongue.gif

That song is pretty cool.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather not add 3 quotes to my post, but yeah, I need new friends...I don't want to just say fuck them, since I've known them for years, but I'm tired of being serious about things and them just disregarding it. They do care sometimes, but when they are having too much fun, they just don't stop (See what I did there?...Even though the song has nothing to do with this topic...XD).

Also, Scott-105, I was skeptical at first as well, but I looked more into it and saw that bricking was able to be fixed. As long as you make a NAND backup, you should be fine if the Wii ever gets bricked (I made one, but nothing has ever happened, so I never had to recover). But yeah, I understand what you mean.

One more thing, I can't stop listening to the song now...It's like the song is controlling me and telling me "Don't stop listening to it." *GASP*

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow, that's some shit friends you've got... I know I can be incredibly immature, but I would never destroy someone else's property without their permission (and even then I will hesitate).

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What an assholes, if you are at their home you need to fuck things up there, piss on their clothes for example, look how to would fin it if you made their place a mess. :S

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try talking to them about it, if that doesn't work, then take the bb guns and destroy their house, just kidding. Also, if you are upset or mad, just let it all out. It's not healthy to keep it all inside.

OFF TOPIC: I found this quite hypnotizing. See if you like it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.