War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
"A dispute that began when a Deltona woman unplugged her son's video game ended with the son in jail, accused of shoving his mother and throwing a taco at her, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office said.

Dena Moir, 54, told deputy sheriffs she called her 19-year-old son Zachary several times to come downstairs for dinner Tuesday. When he didn't respond, she went upstairs and unplugged his Xbox. She told deputies her son pushed her, called her names and ordered her out of his room."

When will it stop, Xbox 360? Have you not claimed enough victims already?! HOW MANY MORE TACOS WILL MOTHERS HAVE TO TAKE TO THE FACE?!

Source

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
wtf.gif
Why the Xbox360 is getting all the attention?! Heck I don't even know why a taco have to be thrown instead of eaten. Spoil brats are SPOILED!

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, when will these kids learn some respect? If your mom pays your rent, gives you a room, give you an Xbox, and tries to feed you, just turn the damn game off for a minute. Xbox isn't the most important thing in the world, right?

Reactions: Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
blueskies said:
LOL, when will these kids learn some respect? If your mom pays your rent, gives you a room, give you an Xbox, and tries to feed you, just turn the damn game off for a minute. Xbox isn't the most important thing in the world, right?
you know, some people at that age pay "rent" to their parents, and pay for their own game consoles+games.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
You guys, this is no laughing matter :\ Taco assaults are very rare, but very powerful. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the taco sauce spewed into the defenseless mother's eyes and blinded her with pure taco justice?

swimmeringer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
You guys, this is no laughing matter :\ Taco assaults are very rare, but very powerful. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the taco sauce spewed into the defenseless mother's eyes and blinded her with pure taco justice?

He's right. Do you know how many people die from a single taco? Imagine if you were this lady who was assaulted. Not so funny anymore, is it?

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't tell if any of you are sarcastic or not, but at least she didn't die. Makes me thankful for the way I'm raised...

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Nin10doFan said:
I can't tell if any of you are sarcastic or not, but at least she didn't die.
She's a VERY lucky woman. The taco to the face is probably the most underestimated weapon of mass destruction. Not many people go through a taco to the face and live to tell the tale.

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
you mean like in Mall Cop, right?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jees...... wtf, has no one ever heard of PAUSE these days!

probably a shitty mum though if she turned his console off... if i was ever busy my mum would just put it in the oven something. don't see why she made such a big deal out of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I may offer a chicken meat sandwich