Another Kid Goes to Jail for Xbox-Related Altercation

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
blueskies said:
LOL, when will these kids learn some respect? If your mom pays your rent, gives you a room, give you an Xbox, and tries to feed you, just turn the damn game off for a minute. Xbox isn't the most important thing in the world, right?
you know, some people at that age pay "rent" to their parents, and pay for their own game consoles+games.
I seriously doubt this brat paid anything to his parents. Probably just some ungrateful little prick who was in the middle of a game of halo and couldn't be bothered by his mommy.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man oh man.

I'm not that old but what the f*ck is the matter with kids these days.

I'd never lay a finger on my mom because I love her too much and I appreciate everything she's done for me. I'm sure that little brat never had to pay for the Xbox he smacked her around over.

B

ball2012003

poor taco
cry.gif

swimmeringer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
You guys, this is no laughing matter :\ Taco assaults are very rare, but very powerful. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the taco sauce spewed into the defenseless mother's eyes and blinded her with pure taco justice?

He's right. Do you know how many people die from a single taco? Imagine if you were this lady who was assaulted. Not so funny anymore, is it?

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the police should be ashamed of themselves, too. A guy can smack his wife and kids aorund, a woman can beat her kids, and the cpos can't be bothered to interfere because "we can't interfere with a domestic disturbance". Kid pushes his mother and he's facing felony charges?

This is why I never weep when these pigs get shot. Only good cops are fictional characters anyway.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
R.I.P Taco. Short lived but forever remembered... :[ I send my prayers.. You will never be forgotten..

Stupid kid tho besides throwing a possibly good tasting taco, he actually did it to his mother. damn that brat

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
360 user - SHIT! Mom's calling me for dinner... but I can't pause! Eh, fuck you mom... TACO TO THE FACe!!

Wii user - SHIT! Mom's calling me for dinner... HOME BUTTON!!! OO!! TACOS! Yummy!

PS3 user - wait... there are PS3 users?

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to edit that .GIF image of the guy throwing 2 shoes at George W Bush and replace the shooes with tacos but I suck at image editing.

swimmeringer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
360 user - SHIT! Mom's calling me for dinner... but I can't pause! Eh, fuck you mom... TACO TO THE FACe!!

Seriously.

If only there was a button on the controller to let them pause whenever they wanted.... Maybe someday.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
He was probably too busy making his avatar burp than to have dinner.

Boy: "MOM GTFO MY R00M IM PLAYIN A REALLY HARD LEVEL >:(!"
Mom: "Come eat your dinner nao!!!1"
*Boy p0wns Mom with taco*

Also did anyone happen to know if it was a hard or soft taco?

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, but its proof that parents have a huge amount of power. the kids past 18 so technically his parents can kick him out of the house no questions asked as
the police assist the parents. Sort of sucks for a kid when the parents dont care enough for thier kid that they can be thrown away at any act of disobedience.

HOWEVER, what the kid did was highly uncalled for. when food is being cooked for you and shelter is provided u don't attack your mother for doing her parental duty of shutting a video game that seemed to have more importance than the food cooked for him. calling the police is a little harsh for the kid, which makes me wonder how he was disciplined as a child, because at this stage in life parents normally do such a thing to teach the child a lesson because they failed to properly discipline the child properly, of course this is another can of debatable worms being that at 19 hes old enough to know what hes doing so parental discipline at this age is somewhat farfetched although ive seen 40 year olds act like him showing the epitemy of horrible parenting.

nonetheless hopefully the kid will learn that his home and food are more important than his games and that certainly his OWN mother is more important than an online game or just a game.

and nice pun by the ninja in a previous post with the vertical tacos in the face LMAO

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The guy shouldn't have done what he did, acting like a 5 year old. Still, the mom got him sent to jail for throwing a taco. WTF?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool