Another Intro

beedog19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up everybody! I'm semi new here working on becoming a reg.
You can call me just about anything. I just bought (about a week ago) a white dsl that I'm currently trying to figure out how I can make love to it, and what the results would be if it were to concieve.
Anyways, just wanna say hey to everybody and thanks to all of the people who's hard work keeps a great site like this running!
grog.gif
for all I'm buyin!

Edit: Now where do I get an avatar...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
What an... interesting concept. Tell us how that goes.

On second thoughts, don't
laugh.gif
Or at least not in too much gory detail. On the plus side the white won't show up the stains...

But it made for a rather interesting introduction post nonetheless
happy.gif
Were you serious about the avatar thing?

beedog19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somewhat serious on the avatars, browsed through the ones on here couldn't find the cool ones that you guys have. I'm still pretty new to posting on boards and have never had avatars on any of the other forums. Just wanted to see if anyone had suggestions on any cool sites for them. I could just try to find some myself too.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's up beedog191!
Man I spent 11 years in prison so trust me when I say you can make love to anything as long as you have the will. Good luck on that. Damn not that many people saying hello these days. Looks like GBATEMP hoTel has closed down. My ass got mighty full stealing all the mints off the pillows....maybe I thievery put em outta buisness.....
unsure.gif

lil_fighter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What's up everybody! I'm semi new here working on becoming a reg.
You can call me just about anything. I just bought (about a week ago) a white dsl that I'm currently trying to figure out how I can make love to it, and what the results would be if it were to concieve.
Anyways, just wanna say hey to everybody and thanks to all of the people who's hard work keeps a great site like this running!Â
grog.gif
for all I'm buyin!

Edit: Now where do I get an avatar...

Can I call you Bimbo!? Cause that would rock!

Oh, and welcome to GBAtemp..........Bimbo!

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
What's up beedog191!
Man I spent 11 years in prison so trust me when I say you can make love to anything as long as you have the will. Good luck on that. Damn not that many people saying hello these days. Looks like GBATEMP hoTel has closed down. My ass got mighty full stealing all the mints off the pillows....maybe I thievery put em outta buisness.....
unsure.gif

PulpHorloge1.jpg

So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hid something. His ass.

beedog19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up beedog191!
unsure.gif

Hmm, good to hear that my desire to make love to my ds is neither unhealthy nor impossible. As for the stealing of mints is that what landed you in prison?
lil_fighterCan I call you Bimbo!? Cause that would rock!

Oh, and welcome to GBAtemp..........Bimbo!
I guess I said you can call me whatever so whatever floats your boat
huh.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As for the stealing of mints is that what landed you in prison?

Nah, security is pretty tight here but I never got busted stealing the mints. Actually 11 years ago I broke into a castle to rape a princess....thought I was doing it to till some plumber turned on the lights and told me the princess was in another castle.....apparently it's illegal to hump talking mushrooms without their consent and so I did 11 years in the slammer.....live in learn I guess.

beedog19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the stealing of mints is that what landed you in prison?

Nah, security is pretty tight here but I never got busted stealing the mints. Actually 11 years ago I broke into a castle to rape a princess....thought I was doing it to till some plumber turned on the lights and told me the princess was in another castle.....apparently it's illegal to hump talking mushrooms without their consent and so I did 11 years in the slammer.....live in learn I guess.

Damn, does that mean that I should get my DS's consent prior to our act. Don't wanna end up in the same situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...