matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello, it's me again, shooting off homebrew ideas so others might pick it up because I can't create games for the life of me. Anyway, I'm sure some of you have heard of Survival Project. For those of you who haven't, it's basically like a top-down real-time fighter game. You have bows, swords, and magic spells as well as several different gametypes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Questing, and some kind of conquering each other's territory called Symbol. Those game modes incorporated with WiFi would make it probably one of the best games ever! Of course, if such a game were to ever go into the works, it should allow for a single player mode, which I though questing should do perfectly for. I was recently playing Soma Bringer and it reminded me a lot about Survival Project, so I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be great if that game was remade on the DS?" The button configuration for Soma Bringer is just brilliant and easy to use and would fit perfectly with Survival Project for the DS. I'm just going to throw out here the idea of a Survival Project DS homebrew so maybe someone will pick it up and develop/submit it for the next Homebrew Bounty. What does everyone else think of my idea?

Here's a link to those who've never heard of it: http://english.spgame.com/

Penguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds Great! I can't program homebrew (yet
tongue.gif
still in training), but I'm sure someone will come along and take the idea.

Thanks for the awesome idea, I'm sure it will work
yaynds.gif

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played this game liked it alot, but here will be so much objects in the screen i don't know if the DS could handle them all at once without lag(like Bangai-O-spirits)

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raestloz said:
Top-down real-time fighter? Basically, Dynasty Warriors top-down? Or Resident Evil top-down?
What's the feature of Survival Project?

Dynasty Warriors like, but no monsters only players

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sp33der said:
Dynasty Warriors like, but no monsters only players
Well, then it would still lagg (depending on the graphics). If you played Tony Hawk's Downhill jam, you'll understand (i think),
because when playing with 3 opponents, it laggs.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL I LOVE THAT GAME when I was grade 4 I still remember I maxed my lvl because back then they were like hacks everywhere and whenever I went to a co-op map they gave me exp lol XD. That game is korean too so that would be great. How do we start?

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
They should make this game for the DS like a real version I mean the graphics dosnt seem too complicated I mean there making maplestory,ragnark (sorry if spelt it wrong).

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TwinBlades said:
They should make this game for the DS like a real version I mean the graphics dosnt seem too complicated I mean there making maplestory,ragnark (sorry if spelt it wrong).

game would be ruined by lag

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
How? There barely anything to make the game lag they can take out some stuff it dosnt have to be exact. So your saying that grand theft auto china town wars is going to lag because theres too many things to handle?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality