Another GH5 black screen help topic

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Frisky, Dec 27, 2009.

Dec 27, 2009
  1. Frisky

Newcomer Frisky Newbie

Dec 4, 2009
    I'd like to avoid disturbing you with this topic which has been already discussed a lot but i really googled a lot, tried all the possible IOS on every patch combination and it's still doesn't working.
    I'm on 4.2E, ios 249 r14, 222 patch 38->37 v4 (already tried v3), 223 patch 37->36 v3 (already tried with 38->60), gh5 pal version on pal wii (4.2E as said), ios 250 (?).
    Already downloaded ios56, used pimp my wii to upgrade all possible broken and not updated ios.
    I tried on uloader, gx and wiiflow, with many combinations (block ios reload, vid autopatch, 002 anti or yes and so on).
    Still that black screen.

Actually i posted because i could miss just a little detail which is probably messing up everything, i will be extremly grateful to anyone who'll be helping me with any tip.

I have already tried almost everything on that awful "52 pages topic".

The annoying thing is that gh5 worked for me about 3 weeks ago but i could not remember what is changed from those days, now band hero, gh5 and metallica are not working. the rest of games are fine.
    I would prefer a solution for usb loader GX but everything will be fine and i suspect that different usb loaders will have the same result on running game when they have the right combination of ios patched.