Another GH5 black screen help topic

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Frisky, Dec 27, 2009.

Dec 27, 2009
  1. Frisky
    OP

Newcomer Frisky Newbie

Italy
    I'd like to avoid disturbing you with this topic which has been already discussed a lot but i really googled a lot, tried all the possible IOS on every patch combination and it's still doesn't working.
    I'm on 4.2E, ios 249 r14, 222 patch 38->37 v4 (already tried v3), 223 patch 37->36 v3 (already tried with 38->60), gh5 pal version on pal wii (4.2E as said), ios 250 (?).
    Already downloaded ios56, used pimp my wii to upgrade all possible broken and not updated ios.
    I tried on uloader, gx and wiiflow, with many combinations (block ios reload, vid autopatch, 002 anti or yes and so on).
    Still that black screen.

Actually i posted because i could miss just a little detail which is probably messing up everything, i will be extremly grateful to anyone who'll be helping me with any tip.

I have already tried almost everything on that awful "52 pages topic".

The annoying thing is that gh5 worked for me about 3 weeks ago but i could not remember what is changed from those days, now band hero, gh5 and metallica are not working. the rest of games are fine.
    I would prefer a solution for usb loader GX but everything will be fine and i suspect that different usb loaders will have the same result on running game when they have the right combination of ios patched.