Another GB&GBA Flash cart collections thread

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was talking with a user about some carts, so I took a pic and made a list, figured I might as well make another thread for this too, as everyone loves sharing their collections.

IMG_2463.jpg

My iphone doesnt take to good pics, ill try my DSLR later, but for now I'll list off whats there.
This is pretty much all of them,
3 EZF-Advance 256Mb carts (Got all of these cheap, they have good features but low capacity).
3 EZ-Flash II 256Mb carts (Paid a decent amount for all of these, same as above, decent features, but low capacity).
3 EZ-Flash IV mini SD carts (I think they are all the newer white ones I bought in a time where supply was desperately low, but at the same time the new ones were coming soon).
1 EFA-Linker 512Mb cart (Likely one of the clones of these carts, as far as I know it doesn't matter).
1 GBA Movie Player CF (I bought this thinking it was an M3 and I hate myself for it, all I can do is media).
1 GBA Movie Player SD (Same as above, media cart that I thought was an M3).
1 Play-Yan Micro (A media cart made BY Nintendo for the gameboy micro, I bought it just because I guess).
1 Flash2Advance 256Mb cart (Used parallel port so ill probably never get a chance to use it, someone here had a USB version of the cable but I never ended up buying it).
1 EZF Advance III 256Mb cart

Reactions: Margen67

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, wouldn't know what to do with that many cards. ;) Here's mine: https://i.imgur.com/BUILJrO.jpg

Nice collection! I hope to get a EZ-IV lite eventually and grab a broken lite to make a GBA out of a DS haha.

I need a GB/GBC flashcard, but they are really hard to find.

Actually, they are pretty easy to find, the GB everdrive is a new cart that came out pretty recently. I check here a lot http://chipmusic.org/forums/forum/11/trading-post/.

bladerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice collection! F2A and EZ-Flash II are difficult to find and quite expensive in China nowadays.

Thanks. I'll take a new picture later today.

Darkipod
how come you bought gba movie players thinking it was M3
come on, tell us about that story :D

Hahaha, well see I had been doing some research and found out that M3 carts always said Movieplayer on their sticker. Well because I saw that I assumed that anything that said that was probably an M3 cart. So I was cruzing around ebay and I saw some movie players! I immediately bought them without doing any research, thinking I would never see another "M3" for sale. You can imagine how sad I was to find out that the best these could ever do is play media files on my GBA.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hahaha, well see I had been doing some research and found out that M3 carts always said Movieplayer on their sticker. Well because I saw that I assumed that anything that said that was probably an M3 cart. So I was cruzing around ebay and I saw some movie players! I immediately bought them without doing any research, thinking I would never see another "M3" for sale. You can imagine how sad I was to find out that the best these could ever do is play media files on my GBA.

i thought that compact flash movie player was actually m3... m3 perfect today looks like a myth :D

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Some M3 perfect cards are sold on Taobao for $70 or more. Quite expensive.
can you show me links? i tried to search..

70 is not that expensive, if you notice that everdrive GB is almost the same price...
that card was the best gba card..

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Here's a part of my collection.

DSC04835.jpg

- Doctor GB Card 64M (MGD3) (I also own the 32M version of the cart)
- Flash Advance Pro 256M
- Flash Advance 128M
- Flash2Advance Ultra 512M
- Smartboy Cart 32Mbit
- EZFlash V GBA
- Ewin GBA expansion
- M3 GBA Expansion

- (Not related but a MP3 player to :D )
- Also not related a GPS device for the GBA (Ranger)
- Also shown a few (not all) of my GB/GBC/GBA devices and a GB Camera (I also have the GB Printer and still a few spare printrolls)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some stuff is still at my old house

- CCL (China Coach Limited) GB backup device

- Supercard CF
- Supercard SD
- Supercard MiniSD
- Supercard Lite
- Some NEoFlash GBA cart
- And a few other, i don't remember the name right now

I do own alot of other flashkits and backup devices for other consoles (Like the V64Jr 512 / Z64 / V64 / All (Double and Super) Pro Fighter (X) and Turbo series / All Snes (Bung) Doctor series 6 and 7 / MGH / MGD2 / SWC)
(Snes/NES/MD-Genesis/SMS/Wonderswan/Neo-Geo Pocket/N64/PC-Engine/Vectrex)

Reactions: xy1154

xy1154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Reactions: rainparadesamurai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users