Another funny joke

Jhongerkong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, ok, so my last joke was misunderstood as being unfunny. This ones a bit funnier but it aint for the kiddies.

So 3 old ladies are sitting on a bench when a guy comes up and flashes them. One of the ladies has a stroke, the 2nd lady has a stroke, and the 3rd lady wouldve had a stroke but her legs were tired.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At first I didn't get it, but now I do
biggrin.gif
. It could have a better execution, ie, the third one would have had a stroke but he was to far for her to reach

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
A blonde and a lawyer sit next to each other on a plane. The lawyer asks her to play a game. If he asked her a question that she didn't know the answer to, she would have to pay him five dollars; And every time the blonde asked the lawyer a question that he didn't know the answer to, the lawyer had to pay the blonde 50 dollars. So the lawyer asked the blonde his first question, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?" Without a word the blonde pays the lawyer five dollars. The blonde then asks him, "What goes up a hill with four legs and down a hill with three?" The lawyer thinks about it, but finally gives up and pays the blonde 50 dollars. Then the lawyer asked her what the answer was and without a word the blonde gave the lawyer five dollars.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A blonde and a lawyer sit next to each other on a plane. The lawyer asks her to play a game. If he asked her a question that she didn't know the answer to, she would have to pay him five dollars; And every time the blonde asked the lawyer a question that he didn't know the answer to, the lawyer had to pay the blonde 50 dollars. So the lawyer asked the blonde his first question, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?" Without a word the blonde pays the lawyer five dollars. The blonde then asks him, "What goes up a hill with four legs and down a hill with three?" The lawyer thinks about it, but finally gives up and pays the blonde 50 dollars. Then the lawyer asked her what the answer was and without a word the blonde gave the lawyer five dollars.
That was semi-funny. If it were in real life, and you were like "Get it?...GET IT!?" then it would be hilarious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: