Another dull Wii sports resort question...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by mr deez, Jul 5, 2009.

Jul 5, 2009
  1. mr deez

Member mr deez GBAtemp Fan

Jun 17, 2007
    United Kingdom
    I've got the Jap version of WSR and thought Id check it would run OK before I popped out and got a motion plus. On Pal, old wiikey, brickblocked and running though Gecko OS it seems to work but I can't get past the stupid m+ video..

Is that normal, will it not go any further withour m+ attached? would be annoying if I went and bought one and it didn't work anyway...

edit ***probably posted in the wrong place, sorry...***
  2. mzzmuaa

Newcomer mzzmuaa Member

Mar 21, 2007
    United States
    without attaching wiimotion+, you should be able to get to the screen where you can choose any game.

Did you use a special method to boot wiisports resort? Like many others, I had to load an alternate dol for the wiimotion+ video to complete before removing that dol after the game created a save file which skipped the video.
    this method is all over the forums

ntsc-u wii+ntsc-j wsr using usb loader gx

edit:I "installed" the game with wm+ attached. by "installed", I mean that it created a save file for the game after playing the wm+ video.
    do you have the wiisports resort (rztj01) save file in your wii savegame data?