Another Code: Two Memories

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Stormingsoul, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Stormingsoul
    OP

Stormingsoul Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    Netherlands
    Hey everybody.

Got a small problem here, got g6litewith passcard 3.
    Another Code : Two Memories (Trashman) [E]

When i've almost completed the game, the part where bill falls of the edge by daniel, the upperscreen makes stripes trough the image.
    Then the touchscreen becomes black.

When i touch the touchscreen, the upperscreen goes black aswell...and that's the ''end'' of my game.
    It crashes.

I have no options like trimming enabled, no software reset, normal, no soft reset.

What could be the problem?

Updated my g6 with [G6 full installation PCV4.1F+loaderV4.1B.rar]

2. ds6220

ds6220 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 10, 2006
    United States
    I played through that version and I have the G6 Lite (Chinese version if that makes the difference) and Passcard 3 as well. I just loaded it as normal (I think DoFat is the normal read and no trim and no reset options selected) and I did not have that problem. there is a whole sequence after that obviously so something happened here. Maybe the rom you have is a bad dump or is corrupted in some way. back up the save and see if you can find another copy of the game. [​IMG]

3. Stormingsoul
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    Netherlands
    Well.. i have ''normal mode'', did you just suggest i should try do fat?

Chinese version doesnt makes a difference i think, but the problem is, i can't seem to find a Usa release or other Europese release (other than trashman) because i need it in english [​IMG].

I'll try the dofat mode anyway?

4. Stormingsoul
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    Netherlands
    -nm

5. Drucifer

Drucifer Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2006
    Canada
    I just beat the North American version of Tracey Memory yesterday with no errors. [​IMG]

6. Stormingsoul
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    Netherlands
    Got it working already.. redownloaded and rewritten it

7. .TakaM

.TakaM .II

Oct 8, 2004
    New Zealand
    aw come on, this is a game that needs support if you like it. go out and buy it, really.

8. Stormingsoul
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    Netherlands

True..True.. But i ain't gonne buy it twice just because my lil bro is playing it 24/7,
    Way more easier solution than smacking him and making my parents mad (With the problem of still not getting the game)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice